More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

Who do we follow?

Jeremy, who paid a lot of money to make Haven his playground

Jeremy could not hold in how excited he was.

He had heard stories from the select group of men he sought out. Stories of a town where women were so hopelessly dumb and gullible that you could get away with everything short of . Jeremy decided he absolutely had to visit this town at any cost.

It also helped that he was a millionaire. Being one of the lucky few to suddenly find himself rich due to some savvy investing. He wasn't prepared for the life of a rich man. Not a normal one anyway. Before his stroke of luck, he was a normal man in his mid-20's, a bit tall and lanky, and very awkward around women. His anti-social behaviors kept him from making any real relationships with women.

That is until he met James. A man living with three subservient women who claims he found what was essentially paradise. Jeremy threw money at him until he revealed the location. In return, Jeremy had to keep the secret and contact the elders first before he could enter.

The elders made a deal with Jeremy. Haven always needed money to survive on its own, its isolationist stance meaning that contact with the outside world had to be limited. Jeremy would pay a rather handsome sum, and in return, he would be allowed to spend a month in Haven.

Doing whatever he wanted.

There were a few stipulations to ensure Haven wouldn't be damaged too much by his presence. One was the method of transportation he used to get there. Another was that he could not affect change on a large number of people. Both of these were fine. Jeremy didn't set out to change how the women of Haven behaved. He was just there for fun.

And similar to an earlier visitor, his adventure began on a train.

When he boarded the train, it was empty. Completely. Wearing a simple black t-shirt and jeans, he wondered why there even was a train. Or space for luggage, considering he was told he wouldn't need any. He didn't want to question the elders too much, figuring the group of stuffy looking religous men to be finicky. He didn't want to ruin his chance to go around and violate the daughters of their town. The train would soon start to fill up, but before it did, they made one rather odd stop. A small airfield, for private use, he assumed. In walked what had the be the hottest woman he had ever seen, with a shapely bell figure and large tits tightly enveloped in a white dress.

He eyed her as she walked onto the train carrying a single piece of luggage. She stood up instead of taking a seat, enjoying the view and not giving Jeremy much attention.

Just after the stop this ripe, innocent angel came on board, the train started stopping at various out of town barns, picking up more and more people until the train bus he was in was full. So many targets for him to test how naive these people were. He could stop at a barn while they were still out here. He could mess around with the various women now on board.

Or he could go directly to the angel that just came on board.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)