More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fflover58 fflover58

What's next?

Jenny

Jenny: 5 foot 5 with dirty blonde hair. Naive, slightly stupid and very bubbly. She is the most easily scared of the group, and also a bit teasing towards Katy and Marissa. Size 6.5 feet with blue polish

Jenny curled herself up in a giant blanket, skimpy pjs, and laid on her stiff bed, too scared by all the random sounds made by the house. She played back what had happened with Alli that night two hours over and over in her head...

Alli had managed to gain a huge lead over everyone else to the rooms. Unlike the others, Alli had worn appropriate running shoe-ware. Jenny had gone with her favorite thong sandals to show off her fresh pedicure and blue toenails.

When Jenny caught up, Alli had already picked out a room for them to share. Without a thought, Jenny burst into the room, taking one look and satisfied with her best friend's choice.

"Wow, look at this one! It's so much cooler than that other room! Plus, I think it's haunted in there!"

Alli suddenly shouted. "What are you doing in here Jenny? You can't just walk into someone's room like that!"

Jenny gave her best friend a puzzled look. "Both I thought we were sharing a room together? Like we always do?!"

But Alli wasn't listening. "Get out Jenny! This room is mine, and I'm not sharing with you!"

Alli began to shove her friend out of the room. "Ouch! Alli, what are you doing?" Jenny exclaimed.

"Don't come back until you learn some manners!" Alli barked, and pushed Jenny out the door and slammed it.....

"Why couldn't we have moved into a beach house?!" Jenny thought miserably. "No dust, no creepy noises, and tanning at the beach whenever!"

A loud creak interrupted Jenny's thoughts, and she let out a yelp. The young woman wanted out, but mainly she wanted company. A part of her also needed to go pee. Yet another loud creak sounded from far off, and that was the last straw for Jenny. She got up, put on some pink slippers and headed for her door

Where did she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)