More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What's your ladyboys name and how does she look like?

Jenny, an adorable ladyboy with a hidden side...

The ladyboy holding the sign is a few inches shorter than him, and wearing a cute summerdress. She smiles as he approaches and waves. "Hello Jack! How are you?" Her English is pretty good, just some odd vowels. "Please come with me."

She beckons you to follow her outside and you do. She takes you out on the parking lot and up to a large SUV. "Wow, big car for a pretty little girl like you?" She just smiles and unlocks it. She insists that I put the luggage in the back seats instead of the trunk as she´s got a package to pick up on the way to her apartment. Just as you move to open the passenger door she opens up the trunk. "Hey, come look here!"
You walk over and look inside. The trunk is quite large and empty with lots of soft padding. Then you feel a pair of small hands on your shin and the next thing you know you´re tumbling into the trunk. The trunk slams shut and before your mind catches up, the car is already moving. You hear her voice via a speaker near you head. "Hello, enjoy your ride cumtoy. We´ll arrive at my place soon. Now, there´s some stuff in a small compartment by your feet, put them on by the time we get there or Miss Jenny is gonna be very angry." She said it an almost childish tone, but you´re scared nonetheless.

What´s in the compartment, do you put it on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)