More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Jennifer Pierce (Black Lightning)

This was the night, in the rain, with Thunder and Lightning as a witness, that Black Lightning was born again.

- Jennifer Pierce

Jennifer "Jen" Pierce (born October 7, 2001) is a student at Garfield High School. Jennifer is also the daughter of Jefferson Pierce and Lynn Stewart, the younger sister of Anissa Pierce, and the ex-girlfriend of Khalil Payne.

Personality :

Jennifer is a strong independent woman with a wild streak. She loves to party and have fun. But she can also be a bit arrogant and stubborn. But she does have a caring side which she mostly shows to her best friend and family.

Powers and abilities :

Powers :

  1. Meta-human physiology: Jen inherited the metagene from her father, Jefferson Pierce, granting her superhuman powers.
  2. Electricity generation: Unlike her father, Jefferson Pierce; Jen is like a generator as she can create pure electrical energy from her own cells and use it to her will. She can even generate enough amounts of electricity to "power-up" her father after he was completely drained of his powers, though it left her momentarily exhausted.
  3. Electrokinesis: Jennifer has the power to generate electric shocks and bursts from her hands. This power was first activated when her friend Keisha fell down a scaffolding and she got scared. She accidentally used it to destroy her phone. Whenever she utilizes or is about to utilize her electrical powers, Jennifer's eyes glow bright orange.
  4. Electric Blast: Just like her father, Jefferson can create blasts and bolts of electrical energy and project it at her opponents.
  5. Electro-telekinesis Using her electricity, Jennifer can manipulate the matter of objects with electricity or electromagnetism. She first utilized this when she created an electro-rope/lasso to lift Martin Proctor into the air and bring him down.
  6. Electrical transformation: Jen can generate an electrical field, turning her into a being of sentient lightning.

Abilities :

  1. Athletic prowess: Jen possesses impressive athletic prowess, as it has been mentioned that she is a stand out scholar-athlete, just like her father, Jefferson.
  2. Hand-to-hand combat: Jen possesses impressive fighting skills, having been taught how to fight by Jefferson, she was able to defend herself against two teenage girls, and break one of their wrists with ease.

Trivia :

  1. According to Will, Jennifer has an Instagram account.
  2. Jennifer is applying to Harvard.
  3. Jennifer has mentioned that she smokes weed.
  4. According to Lynn through her CAT scan, Jennifer is like a generator, her cells can create pure energy.
  5. Jennifer has a driver's license.
  6. Unlike her father, Jennifer generates orange-colored electricity, rather than blue.
  7. She is a stand out scholar-athlete, just like her father, Jefferson.
  8. She is similar to Sara Lance and Thea Queen, from another CW series, Arrow.

How does Jennifer end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)