More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Jennifer Love Hewitt & the ENF Ghost

Margot Robbie: - Aaaahhh!!! I’m naked!!!! Stop the film, you dork!!!!

After saying that to the cameraman, Margot Robbie left the scenario running and covering her nude body with her hands.

[2 hours later]

Hollywood director: - This is outrageous!! This is the third time this week!! We must do something to stop this madness!!

Assistant: - But sir, we check everything. No intruder, no wardrobe intentional malfunctions, everything, and there is not logical explanation.

Hollywood director: - Well, maybe its time to call her…

[Two hours later, Jennifer Love Hewitt arrives at the place. The assistant welcomes her.]

Assistant: - Hi! Thanks for coming…

Jennifer Love Hewitt: - Do you realize that what you told me on the phone it’s a total craziness. You know that Ghost Whisperer was a fiction show, and that I really can’t talk to ghosts?

Assistant: - Yes, I know, but he believes in everything he sees on TV. And my job depends on obey him and all his orders…

Jennifer Love Hewitt: - Sorry for that. Well, I would do my best. I suppose that I learn some detective skills when I starred Ghost Whisperer. At least I can try. Tell me about what happened…

Assistant: - Yesterday we were shooting a scene for next movie of Margot Robbie, when she, suddenly, started losing her clothes, until she was naked in front of the cameras.

JLH: - We’re in Hollywood, girls taking clothes in front of cameras isn’t a strange thing.

Assistant: - But this movie isn’t that kind of movie. She didn’t have to strip at all.

JLH: - Alright, this thing actually happened only this time?

Assistant: - No, this is the third time. All begun two weeks ago, with Emily Tennant and Yvonne Strahovski, whom also suffered accidental nude exposures. They were illogical, we checked everything, and nobody could make that accidents happen.

JLH: - So you believe that it is a ghost’s actions are the reason behind this accidental exposures…

Assistant: - I do not know but we did not find any logical explanation, that is why we called you. The police didn’t believe us. Maybe you could figure something, or at least try.

JLH: - Well, I will try. Now, let me talk to the victims of the nude exposure to discover some patron.

JHL = Jennifer Love Hewitt

With which star Jennifer start to talk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)