More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

So who shall be Blacked first

Jennifer Aniston(Leprechaun)

image hostimage host

Tory Reding Glared at the leprechaun Her friend’s Ozzie, and Nathan suspended from the celling, by massive tree roots that had somehow conjured from the ground beneath them, and suddenly without warning came to entangle them upwards by their ankles, and thus begin to wrap their rope like vines around their necks.

Tory barley escaping the snapping roots herself as they broke from the wooden floor.

The poor kid Alex knocked and in a near coma like state, although he had been hid away, by Tory who quickly placed his limp body in a small cardboard box only thirty or so seconds ago.

Hence the reason she now found herself to be the last one standing, baseball bat in both hands fearing for her life, her instinct was to swing onto the wicked little creature. Although the goosebumps that crept down her spin had her truly terrified for her life, and kept her from doing so.

For leprechauns couldn’t be real or magic could it, but she couldn’t deny what her eyes and mind told her, for her friends were now helpless, and somehow she had become the last one standing her thoughts raddled with fear, knowing she was the only hope, for any of them Surviving this night.

Thus Tory found herself without thought, weakly crying out in a rushed panic, tears running down her face “Please don’t kill them, Stop I’m begging, will give back the gold, please don’t kill my friend’s?”

The leprechaun laughed at this doing a little dance in a circle “ I just might not, we We-folks love to bargain, but I’ll be needing more then myes gold for theirs life!”

Tory stepped back for the leprechaun then sat down kicking out his little polished shoes, a bottle of Irish whisky floating into his hands. As he sat down and let out a wicked little giggle.

“Now las the task!” The little creature said as he took a massive swig of Irish whisky, before taking a puff from his wooden pipe and blowing a smoke ring that some how formed into a woman on her knees who seemed to be blowing a small leprechaun.

Tory was so confused and trembled out “ What do you want me to do?”

“I think you know my dear, now be a good las, for it’s been a while since I had my shillelagh polished!” The leprechaun grinned as his breeches disappeared and his massive cock came into view.

Tory was dumbfounded for she couldn’t do this or could she, for she truly was unable to think her friends needed her help, dame her pride, and her eyes had somehow filled with terror for the leprechaun laughed with wicked glee, at her distress, showing her his massive blackish and greenish dick, which Tory couldn’t help but think with dread ,that it’s was truly a ugly cock, for its green veins bulged out.

Tory gasped out saying “ You aren’t serious, What is it I must do, to save, My friend’s life?”

“I give you my word, the rainbow finds mees my gold, now be a goodie las and suck this green black cock, and I gets my gold back, and your will friends live!”

Tory fearfully crept towards the little leprechaun trying to fathom how such a vile little creature could have such a massive greenish black dick, As she lowered herself to her knees and looked upwards at the little vile creature and said “ you can’t hurt my friends, you’ll get your gold, and I’ll try to please you, you sick wicked little creature, I can’t believe this?”

“That you will las, now she’ll we get to bobbing to it!”

“Don’t do it Tory!” “Will brake free promise !” Ozzie and Nathan yelled out. Before the roots wrapped over their months and put a end to their pleas.

Tory gasped out for she had planned on composing herself briefly, before she begin sucking on the repugnant blackish and greenish cock that now greeted her from the comfort of her tucked knees.

However the evil little leprechaun had other ideas for he quickly rested his massive claw like hand onto her head, and it downwards slowly mouth feeding her head with cock, clutching her hair painfully tight, as he stuffed her head down, and stretched out her mouth to a massive cock cramming of fat dick, nearly suffocating her airways, As the greenish black cock came to pack itself into her throat-ways, nearly nine and a half inches of cock, disappearing into Tory headpiece.

“Such a talented lass, getting a weee folks whole dick down, now we gonna have some fun doe!” The leprechaun said as he Tory to take the massive cock down in one slow motion.

Tory grumbled out coughing at the dicks base her gagging and breathing heavy, As the little leprechaun pinned her head down. Causing her eyes tear up. her thoughts now raddled with dread thinking what is this vile creature gonna do to me.

image host

“HOW DOES THE LEPRECHAUN HAVE FUN WITH TORY (AKA JENNIFER ANISTON) OR DOES A OTHER BLACKED CELEBRITY PLAY THE PART?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)