More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Who up first?

Jenna Ortega on the set of Scream

The young twenty-year-old blossoming star of the hit tv frame of Wednesday, and the latest scream queen moving up the ranks from movies like X and Scream Franchise. The titular youthful actress sits in a high-rise chair with a tiny black and grey small skirt with a graphic tee shirt hiding her midriff with the iconic Scream stars decorating the front. She cross her legs making sure no hands-on set like the clothing designers, boom mic operators, or any other type of people with prying could see up her skirt.

The director came up to Jenna asking her. "We will shoot in about forty, fifty minutes give or take. I'm sorry it took this long." The director reads an article about how bratty and selfish the young starlet was, not wanting to get on her bad side.

Jenna however is a nice humble person who isn't mean or terrible to people in general. She looks at the thirty-year-old white male director. "Oh don't worry. I will be here until we get done shooting. I love these movies, and every one involves in making them." The director feels at ease as he nods and left her alone. The room to Jenna seems to hallow out, a lot of people moving over to the food tables and then to the outside in warm weather. A few people far away talking about how they can fix the set design.

As Jenna was about to get up and join her cast mates, her phone went off. An unknown number pops up and Jenna thinks it's spam or a scam. She usually indulges herself in mocking these people and playing along for a long time, wasting their potential earning income. She answers her phone hearing on the other end.

"Do you like scary movies?"

https://www.patreon.com/JasonMaster

What is young Jenna's reaction to this voice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)