More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

Jen finds that some of the Leader's goons survived the crash.

"Hey, Jen," Betty ruefully said, catching her green counterpart emerge from the grove of trees. "We got more party-goers while you were out."

Four hours after the crash, with some of the wreckage still smoldering along the beach and washing up onto the shores, Jen had resolved to scout the island. Combing through the wilds, she had found nothing but palm trees, aloe plants, shrubs and the occasional animal flee into the undergrowth as she stomped past. Even scaling the mountain in the core of the landmass, Jen was dismayed to reach its top and find no trace of civilization across the island, nor any trace in any direction out into the surrounding seas.

She returned to the beach, dejected, and found Betty to not be alone. The two gawking brutes that had assisted the Leader were with her, their chests bare with the tops of their jumpsuits unzipped and tied around their waists. They both carried large palm leaves in their hands, filled with some of the fleshy fruits Jen had passed by on her own walk.

"She-Hulk...new Leader?" one of them meekly asked.

"No, Red She-Hulk new Leader," the other argued. "She feed us!"

Ignoring them, Betty approached Jen. "Nothing?"

Jen twitched her jaw. "Nope. I even climbed to the top of that damn island, and couldn't make out a thing. Were, uh, these guys," Jen gestured to the clones still bickering, "part of your provision run?"

Betty sighed. "I found them crawling out of the water when I came back with my first armful of fruit. Covered in muddy sand and everything, it scared the shit out of me. Thankfully, they're not as combative as Bruce. Watch. Hey!"

The two instantly ceased their tussle, cowering and dropping their fruit to Betty's alarm. Jen pouted her lips. "You got a mean streak on you, Ross."

"Can you blame me?" she smirked to Jen, before turning things back to the clones. "You two see those hairy ball-things up in the trees?" Betty gestured to the coconut trees behind them, ignoring Jen's snicker at her choice of words. "Knock a few out, open them, clean them out. Then go to that waterfall we found, fill up the balls with water, and come back here. 'Kay?"

"Yes, Leader."

"Red not Leader, Green Leader!"

"Why not both Leaders?"

Their banter continued as they disappeared into the wilds. Listening to their heavy footsteps slowly patter away, Jen reasoned the two were engineered for docility and submissiveness, and with Sterns either having made a getaway or his big head presently working as a human buoy somewhere in the waves, that leadership role fell onto Jen and Betty by default.

Betty let out a sigh and sank into a spread of palm tree leaves along the sand. "Yeah, there's a fresh water stream, in case you missed it. So with that and the fruit, at least there looks to be enough rations until we get a proper exit strategy squared away."

"Well, shoot," Jen added, taking a seat alongside her fellow She-Hulk. "And here I was hoping you would find a rum stash somewhere out here."

Betty merely chuckled in response. She reached for one of the fruits the clones had dropped, offering it to Jen. Shrugging her shoulders, she accepted, finding it juicy like a peach yet big and bulky, like a pear.

Nodding back at the woman and biting into the fruit, they finished their meal and made their way to the fresh water pool to get something to drink. Having spent the entire day exploring the island until the sun had gone down, the group of Hulks had of their own volition decided to fall asleep, with Jen and Betty making a bed for themselves with the loose palm tree leaves they found scattered about.

***

Cabaña music played in the background as Jen lounged on a sunning blanket on the hot beach, a parasol granting her shade while she leaned her head back and sighed with a smile gracing her lips. Wearing a two-piece purple string bikini that left nothing to the imagination with a shoal for a skirt, the green skinned amazon woman opened her eyes only briefly to turn and pluck her cool drink off the wicker serving tray between her and Betty Ross. The woman wearing an equally scanty black string bikini that showed off her thighs and cleavage as she rested with her folded hands behind her back.

Sipping from her margarita, Jen returned to her spot on her tanning blanket and exhale a refreshing sigh. "Ah... Now THIS is the life..."

"You said it!" Whispered Betty from her side of the beach, rolling onto her stomach to change her position and kick her legs playfully in the air. "Fresh air, cool drinks, hot sun..."

"Hot guys on the beach..." Opening one of her eyes and tilting her purple tinted sunglasses down her eyes, Jen caught the sight of a group of men in shorts playing volleyball on the sand. Making the She-Hulk grin and lick her lips. "What more can anyone ask for?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)