More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Pick a story

Jeff. Marital problems.

For some time Jeff had felt a distance growing between himself and his wife Leila. Little things. He’d spend more time at the office or she would. He’d go out for dinner with his friends without her or she would. “Look, I think we need to talk,” he started one Saturday morning in bed. The night before she had returned late from dinner and slipped into bed after he was asleep. He was worried she might be having an affair.

“Do we have too? I’m tired and I have a walk organised.” Leila responded lazily, half awake.

Jeff nodded. “I think we need to spend more time together. We’re drifting apart.”

“I know. We haven’t had time for each other lately. Listen. I got some pink x-change pills. I think you can use it to help understand me better...” Leila suggested with an unusually devious gleam in her eyes.

“X-change? Really?” Jeff asked skepticaly.

“Yes... really. Here.” She reached for her bag and took it out. She passed it to her husband. He took the pink pill and considered. A few hours as a girl. What could go wrong? He was safe with his wife... and it might help him understand her better. He wasn’t sure though. He’d never considered taking D-change before. Being a girl.

“Go on...” his wife said.

Jeff popped the pill and shuddered as the x-change affected him. He grew long blonde hair. His body shrunk and his cock and balls shrivelled up magically into a smooth hairless vagina. Small breasts sprouted from his girlish chest.

Jeff blinked as she took stock of herself. “I’m a girl!?” She stated. Leila nodded and started to undress her former husband, removing her pj’s. Jeff was unable to resist and soon she sat naked, staring down at her sexy new body with confused thoughts. It concerned her that Leila had divested her so easily of her clothes. Physically she was now a sexy little thing, feeling turned on and comfortably aroused in her naked state. Mentally she was now highly suggestible, pliant and compliant. She sensed that Leila could make her do anything she wished. That aroused her even more somehow. They’d always been on an even footing but now she sensed Leila had become the dominant controlling in their relationship. Emasculated, girly and naked she found a new and unfamiliar sense of excitement. She wondered what else Leila had planned for her...

The x-change was an custom ultra variety that had made her into a submissive sexpot. Jeff watched as Leila began to strip, curious and enthralled. “You do make a pretty cute girl...” Leila observed. Jeff blushed then squirmed as Leila casually fondled her new sex. “All gone...” she chuckled mischievously. Jeff found her legs spreading wider with a sense of vulnerability that scared her. Her new sex was extremely sensitive and Leila teased her clit mercilessly. “I think this might put the spice back in our relationship. What do you think Princess?” Leila asked. Jeff nodded, unable to speak, a low husky moan the only sound that came from her throat.

Jeff let’s her wife know her thoughts.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)