More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 28 by cdbaby cdbaby

How does the date go?

Je t'aime

Sarah smiled "Thanks, I love coming here to be alone." The irony was not lost on Jill. "Doesn't bringing me here kinda defeat that?" Sarah looked up at Jill's smiling face "I like being alone with you." Her cheeks were on fire but the resulting gentle kiss on her cheek made it worthwhile. Maybe Tara had a point after all. "I like being alone with you too." The girls held hands as they ordered their drinks.

They found a corner surrounded by books. "See isn't it great? They'll let you just sit here and read all day." Sarah said brightly. Jill smiled "That sounds fun." For what felt like an eternity they sat in silence until the waitress brought their drinks. "I'm sorry." Sarah apologized quietly. "Why?" "I've never...done this before and I don't know what to say." "Well typically we talk about ourselves." "But we already live together." "Right. So we're definitely passed first date stuff. How about this." Jill pulled Sarah's chair closer to her until they were sitting mere inches from each other. "We should speak more..intimately then." Jill whispered in her most sultry voice. Sarah gulped. "So tell me after college what are your plans?" Sarah laughed looking into her comforting smile. "I'm going to be a writer. I hope." "I bet you will." "Yeah people say I have a wild imagination." Not that Sarah would disagree. Now that Jill had calmed her down they spent the next hour talking about plans and who inspired them until they started telling stories about their siblings bringing fits of laughter with each exchange. "-and she's just covered in jelly and I'm covered in peanut butter!" Sarah laughed until her head collapsed on Jill's giggling shoulder.

A mother carrying her child on her hip strolled into the little deck where they were hiding away. She was too lost in bliss to be worried about being seen. But what she did notice was the baby. 'Maybe...' Jill stood Sarah up with her "Come on. Let's go." Jill lead Sarah outside into her car. It felt weird having anyone else drive her car. "Where are we going?" "Oh I thought we might go dancing before we call it a night." "I don't know if I'm dressed for dancing." "Trust me, you look great."

At the club sarah felt like a fish out of water, the loud music, the tight quarters, and she knew it showed. Jill wrapped her arm around her guiding her to the dance floor. Sarah stared out nervously at the crowd of people grinding their bodies into one another. [Lord why would anyone want to be here.] Then Jill pressed her body close to Sarah's. She looked into her eyes the colored lights dancing over her beautiful face. 'Maybe there's something to this.' Jill pulled Sarah closer as the loud thumping music suddenly changed to another loud thumping song. Sarah threw her hands around Jill's neck. Jill's hands roamed across her back trailing their way to her butt. Sarah squeaked as Jill gave it a little squeeze. They danced among the crowd for seemingly forever Sarah could feel something building inside her. She wanted jill so bad. She wanted to be closer to her somehow. "Come on." Jill took sarah by the hand pulling her through the crowd never losing her grip. Sarah giggled excited to see where their next adventure would lead.

As far as adventures go a club bathroom wasn't one she would imagine but here she was. "I want you so bad." Jill growled in between kisses. Her lips migrating from Sarah's lips to her neck. She was lost in a sea of pleasure she didn't notice she was moved into a stall until she was face first against the cold steel door. Her body wanted more. Every time Jill touched her it was like a new . Jill's hand squeezed her breast. She never wanted it to stop. Her heart raced as felt Jill slide her dress up her thighs. "Hey what's this?" Sarah was too high to answer "I love it." She whispered into Sarah's ear kissing her neck again. Another wave of pleasure rocked her body. She could feel Jill's hand pulling her pantyhose down exposing her butt to the cold air. God how she wanted this. 'But not like this!' Sarah screamed in her head. "St-stop!" Jill's fingers gripped Sarah's panties deaf from her lust and the music. "Jill stop!" Sarah shouted. Jill's stopped, had she heard her right? "What?" Sarah turned around trying to hold back the tears. It was too much, all the conflicting emotions. Her lust, her fear, her heart ached. "Take me home please." Jill sighed but nodded.

At the end of they driveway they sat in Sarah's little hatchback in the quiet cold. "I'm sorry." Sarah finally broke the silence. "No right, a bathroom isn't the most romantic place on earth. Next time-" "No." Sarah interrupted. "No?" "I..I really like you I do but I can't do...that. It's stupid, everyone tells me it's stupid, but I want to wait until I'm...married." Jill was shocked she knew was pretty old school but she thought she wouldn't be that old school. "I'm sorry." Sarah ran out of the car into her house and straight into her room. Jill sat in the cold car for several minutes thinking. "Marriage?" she liked her, really liked her, like way more than anyone else she'd ever been with but...marriage?

Conflict resolutions

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)