More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Oldno.7 Oldno.7

Who am I?

Jayden Maze (cum crazed slut)

Jayden (Jae) Maze slept peacefully in her queen sized bed. The purple silk sheets covered her body rising with the swell of her 36E tits. She moaned a little in her sleep her plush full lips forming an O as her sheets slipped off her body. Revaling a toned and slim waist which then widend out into her hips. Her pussy wad clean shaven and wet her pussy juices running constantly from the velvety folds of her well tanned lips. Long legs then appeared thick toned thighs and then clafs finished off her vouluptus but athletic body. Her well tanned body showed off her Hispanic heritage along with her waist long ebony hair that was splayed around her head.

As Jae woke up slowly she felt a heavy weight settle uoon her lips. It was big hard and had an intoxicating smell which got her already juicy pussy to begin pumping out more of her sex juices. 'Cock', she thought to herself as she instantly wrapped her plush lips around the head. She heard a loud moan come from the owner of the cock that was now pumpong out precum inside her mouth. As she slowly opened her violet eyes she took the cock deeper down her throat savoring the flavor and how the water bottle thick cock stretched her throat out.

Finally she gazed upon who was feeding her the delicious cock. Her Aunt Roxy. Though she couldn't see her face over the futanaris impressive bust she knew that the blondes face was screwed up in extacy. Jae hummed around the sixteen inch burly cock. Her lips moving down further reaching the ten inch mark as her tounge mapped out every vein and valley off the futa cock. God how she loved the taste of cock and precum but it was the mind blowing taste of futa cum she really craved as she continued swollwing the cock. Roxy moaned louder and pumped more prejizz down into Jae stomach as she pressed her nose against the tone stomach of her aunt.

"Such a naughty cum slut you are Jae I will never get tired of feeling your tight throat wrapped around my cock milking it for the cum you despertly need." Roxy spoke up her voice husky. Moaning around the cock and flexing her throat muscles Jae was able to recieve another large helping of precum into her tummy as Roxy gave an even louder moan. Pulling her head back till only the large cock head remained in her mouth Jae lookes up at her futa aunt. Roxy was a platnium blonde with staight hair that fell only to ger shoulders. She had a gorgeous face and saphire eyes. Her lips plump and ripe meant for sucking cock just like Jae's.

Giving her a wink Jae then moved her head rappidly back down her aunts cock her pussy getting even more excited and wet as the cock bottomed out just over her stomach. Another shot of precum into her stomach and then Jae repeated the process, taking the cock out till only the heaf anf then taking it back all the way down. She picked up speed and milked the cock bith with her tounge and throat wanting to taste cum sooner rather than later.

She had just swallowed the cock down fir the 15th time when she heard her aunt begin to shriek in orgasm and feel the cum begin pouring into her stomach. Jae herself came her clear love juices spraying onto the bed as she felt the cum settle into her stomach. Roxy came for a full minute and a half pumping near a pint of cum into Jae's tumny. As the earth shattering orgasm came to a close Jae pulled her head back along the cock till only the still cum pumpimg head remained as she savored the last of her aunts delicious cum.

Roxy pulled her cock out of Jae's mouth reluctantly. Jae opend her mouth showing the thick vicious cum mixing with her saliva before she closed her mouth and swished the fluid around before swallowing it with a smile. Looking down she saw the still hard futa cock pointing at her. Jae began to wonder on what she should do next.

What does Jae do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)