More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Jax (Pandora)

Jax is the main character during the first season of Pandora. After the loss of her home, the New Portland Colony, she leaves for the Earth Space Training Academy, learning to defend Earth from human and alien threats.

Throughout Pandora Series :

Arriving at Earth :

In Shelter From The Storm, Jax's home colony is attacked by unknown assailants and her parents are killed. With help from her uncle, Professor Donovan Osborn, she is able to gain entry to Earth's Space Training Academy.

Things are tough there initially, especially when Jax is made aware that the investigation into her parents has been called off.

Jax investigates this herself with help from her new friends Ralen, Greg Li and, indirectly, Xander Duvall, stealing a starship from the academy.

Arriving at her home planet, Jax is able to decode the message that her mother died working on with particular ease, despite never having seen it before.

Quotes :

Jax (to Xander): "The obstacle is the path."

Jax (to Xander): "The worst part is never getting to say goodbye. You never really appreciate your parents until they're gone. And I think they knew how much I loved them. At least, I hope so. God, I miss them."

— Shelter From The Storm

Trivia :

  1. Her parents were killed in an attack on a research facility.
  2. Her codename is Pandora.

Where is Jax when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)