More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnjohn123 johnjohn123

Pick a story

Jax, the Bounty Hunter (COMPLETE STORY THREAD)

You're not the typical X-Change user. In fact, you aren't a X-Change user at all, but a more refined piece in the big game of the business. It had been a major change for the world when the had gotten out to the public. From illegal dealers to the certified ones, X-Change had changed how the world worked overnight. The potential of it changed everything. You had always been a quiet type. Never stating your opinion, never standing out in a crowd. With a slim lanky build, you were the type of guy that most girls wouldn't find unattractive, but you definitely wouldn't be there first choice. Your ability to blend in with almost any group of people became one of your most important tools in your relatively new business.

Most people that used X-Change weren't doing it voluntarily. It was almost always a case of someone trying to get or some much needed sexual relief after they had struck out after trying all of the normal ways of attracting someone. A guy could unknowingly take the and the next thing she knows, she's got three guys with there cocks inside of her. This was how much of the population uses it.

With a existential knowledge of electronics, computers, and mechanics, you decided to get in on the business in a much different way. A lot of people would pay good money to have someone they know transformed safely without having to get their own hands dirty. With the experimental X-Change Clone being spread throughout the black market in small quantities, people would pay huge sums to get a clone of someone famous, or even someone not famous that they had always wanted to have sexual relations with.

That's where you come in. You'd quickly developed an arsenal of tools and weapons to get into the bounty hunting business of forcibly giving people X-Change and then delivering them to your client. Your most proud achievement was a energy rifle type of weapon that used electricity to shoot a small ball made with a thin outer layer of glass that could be filled with a liquid version of any of the that you chose from up to 600 yards away. With this, your lucrative business took off. Unsuspecting victims could be hit with a mixed dose of X-Change and a sleeping that would be absorbed by the skin and quickly spread throughout the body.

As you look up and down the list of potential contracts, you see a contract that is substantially larger than all of the others. The total of the bounty is one million dollars and the job is to get a clone of a young actress. You don't know who the client is, but then again, you don't care. It would be unprofessional to ask who they were or why they wanted the job done. You send the number listed beside the job a quick text of where they can meet you to give you the down payment on the job. You always take 40% up front, just to ensure that you don't get cheated.

You check your phone a few minutes later and see that the client has agreed to meet you at a nice hotel in the middle of town. It's one of the more popular places to meet as the clients generally want to give there new prize a test run. You pack your gear into a duffel bag, including your energy rifle and a smaller handheld energy pistol that could work in closer ranged situations. You put on a nice suit and finish the outfit by pulling on a pair of gloves. Although people generally don't wear gloves when wearing a suit, you wouldn't go anywhere without them. Each finger of the glove has a small needle sewn into it that could be used to inject up to five different versions of the into an unknowing target with just a touch. You quickly put your stuff inside of your vehicle and head towards the hotel.

Who is the target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)