More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DocErotic3D DocErotic3D

Pick a story

Jason, So In Love

There she is, Jason thought to himself as he gave out a little sigh. She's perfect. Funny, smart and oh so beautiful.

Pretty much every day for the past three months started out the same way. Lisa arrived at work, Jason stared longingly at her before looking away so she wouldn't catch him. Then she'd sit down at the desk straight across from him and wish him a good morning. He'd return the greeting before getting back to work.

On Lisa's first day in the office, Jason met her as the manager introduced her around. Petite, lithe and effervescent, she and Jason hit it off right away and became fast friends. The perky redhead soon found her place in the office and became the light of everyone's day when she arrived in the morning. Especially Jason.

Every day they would take lunch together and just chat like old friends. They shared a lot in common; they both loved the same movies, loved the outdoors and could talk to each other about anything and everything.

Well, except one thing.

As time went on, Jason became acutely aware that he had fallen in love with Lisa. He felt she was more than a friend; she could be the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He just could never bring himself to tell her that for fear of driving her away.

She was a lesbian.

Jason had found out very early on in their friendship. She was very open about her sexuality and didn't care who knew it. Lisa had the "accept me for who I am or go fuck yourself" attitude. Her confidence in herself was inspiring. Jason, who had always been a shy man, found himself becoming more outgoing since meeting her. He wanted to be a better person, just because of Lisa's presence.

Jason knew how much Lisa valued their friendship. She would often joke that he was one of her few male friends who wasn't gay.

"Hey Jas!" Lisa's greeting brought Jason out of his train of thought.

Smiling, he replied back to Lisa falling into the beauty of her green eyes and infectious smile.

"Movie. My place. Tonight?"

Jason nodded. "Sounds great. I'll bring the popcorn."

Lisa smiled again as the two went back to work, but in the back of Jason's mind he kept thinking to himself about how much he wanted to tell her how he felt. A wild idea had been brewing in the back of his mind for the past couple of weeks, and he made up his mind he was going to try it.

At the end of the day Lisa reminded him of their movie plans.

"I'll be there," he said, managing to keep the nervousness out of his voice. "I just have to make a couple of stops first."

"Okay, but don't be late," Lisa said before bouncing out the door of the office.

Taking a deep breath, Jason left the office, got into his car and drove to the nearest pharmacy.

What does he pick up at the pharmacy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)