More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who and where?

Jason, 24 at your 19 year old sister's birthday

My younger sister Jane had always been a perfect, straight A student while I slacked and lucked my way through college. She had gotten a scholarship to attend some fancy Catholic university meanwhile I'm not quite sure what I believe, especially after this. But now it was time to break my little-miss-perfect sister and on her nineteenth birthday no less.

I closed my eyes and just imagined the scenario. Her various Catholic schoolgirl friends and my mother all wishing her happy birthday before I myself on her and her friends, maybe even my own mom.

"Oh Jason! I'm so glad you made it!" She says happily, albeit with a slight tinge of unease, hugging me tightly as I enter a place I've never really been, but regardless where her party is being held. And boy, would she regret those words.

I began to look around, noting I was in some kind of chain restaurant. I eyed the various staff and patrons before turning my eyes to the real targets: the birthday girl and her friends.

It was a pretty small turn out with only three of Jane's friends, but they were probably the hottest of them. First there was Kelly, a very petite and rail thin peroxide blonde who I could tell had a pretty flat chest. Then there was Rachel who was a slightly slim built glasses clad Asian with bust slightly bigger than Jane. Lastly of the girls was Gretchen, a firey redhead with pale freckled skin and the biggest tits of the four.

My mother wasn't half bad either with a nicely toned body. However, she wasn't the one I was after. Not yet at least. Time to give my sister a surprise that she won't forget.

Who's first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)