More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RachelFacial RachelFacial

Pick a story

Jamie and Rachel, a changed marriage

It's been about five years since X-Change really hit mainstream use and in that time you and your wife, Rachel, have only recently started using it. Most of the time you did it for special occasions, like birthdays and sometimes holidays or anniversaries. After a year of playful experimentation, you've begun to form a curious fantasy - one you never would've considered before so many nights being fucked by your wife.

It's something you haven't tried... though the thought has been eating away at your dark, horny nights and progressively prevalent wet dreams. Normally you'd take the lead during sex - doggy style or cowgirl are classic favorites - but you've started wanting something different. You've started dreaming of being on your hands and knees, unchanged by a pink or purple pill, and getting pegged by your either manly or futa-transformed wife.

But for today you're merely on a pink basic, sucking on your purple-pilled wife's cock. Rachel's acting especially erotic, moaning lewdly, pulling your hair, sometimes fucking your face a little too hard for comfort. Maybe it was suggesting that you tend to look like her sister when you're a girl, or she's had a hard day at work. Either way, looking up between her bulging boobs with that puppy-dog wonder she loves so much, you try to be a good little fuck-toy.

"Mmph," you groan on Rachel's shaft, eyes rolling back as your head is slammed against her stomach. Her penis tenses at the back of your throat, and the first flood of semen paints your mouth as she pulls out.

"Jamie...," your temporarily-futa wife moans, blasting the next huge load of hot cum over your transformed body. Slipping out of your stained khakis, you spread your legs for your climaxing lover. Rachel pushes once, twice, three times before her slimy monster spreads your snatch, thundering hard and deep into your body as she leans in for a searing, sloppy kiss.

Breathing heavily, her eyes consumed by dark lust, Rachel grapples your feminine hips tightly, pummeling your pussy with strong, frenzied thrusts. You know what she wants, even before she says anything. Body quivering with ecstasy, you nearly orgasm right then as Rachel growls, "Beg for it. Beg for it, you little slut!"

Wrapping your legs around her pounding waist, you cry out, "Please, master! Cum in me, fill my pussy with your seed! I need it inside, please... master, please, fill me up with your hot cum!"

With a half growl, half moan, Rachel reaches out to grasp your throat as her other hand expertly toys with your clit. As she unloads inside, you're rocked by a mind-numbing orgasm, almost passing out from the sheer of the pleasure. Her grip tightens, you're starting to , but her cock keeps pumping its hot goo, pooling out under your butt and thighs, spreading across the vinyl floor.

You cough in your wife's grasp, "Ra... cheh -."

Her dark eyes suddenly clear and she yanks her hand away. Sputtering profusely, you gasp for air as your wife pulls out, lobbing one final spurt of semen over your slicked thigh, "Oh my god, Jamie, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to grip that hard! Are you okay?"

Taking a second to breathe, swallowing the final rivulets of semen still in your mouth, you try to calm Rachel down, "No, it's fine, I'm fine. Just... wasn't ready for that."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," you answer, taking a second to clear your throat. "Yeah, I'm sure. Besides, that was pretty hot anyway. A little warning next time would be nice."

Her face lights up in a beautiful smile, and you can't help but pull her into a passionate kiss. Though still covered in lewd streaks of drying, sticky cum, with Rachel's hard cock pressed against your leg, going back to fucking is the last thing on your mind. You simply lose yourself in each other's embrace, the love and understanding of a happy marriage expressed in a single, prolonged kiss.

Eventually, the moment is broken by the telltale butterflies-in-the-stomach sensation of X-Change wearing off. Rachel changes little, mostly losing a few inches in height as her cock and balls disappear. You change quite a bit more; hair shortening, hips narrowing, breasts vanishing, penis and testicles returning as your figure shifts to be more masculine. Though not entirely manly, as you've occasionally been mistaken for a girl if you wear the right clothes.

"C'mon," Rachel grabs your hand, pulling you off the splooge splattered floor. "You go take a shower and I'll clean this up."

Grinning coyly, you reply, "What? Don't want me walking around the house drenching in your cum?"

"No, silly," she giggles, slapping your butt. "I've got enough of my mess to fix without you spreading it around."

Smiling back at her, you make your cum-drenched way to the shower. As always it takes a while to fully wash off Rachel's liberal semen splatters, and it gives you time to think. You and Rachel are fairly open to experimenting after taking variants of X-Change for so long... maybe she'd be up for your latest fantasy. You're not even sure if you'll like it as much as you imagine, but there's no harm in trying something new.

Right?

The next day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)