More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who Found The Rulebook?

James (Dropout With No Goals)

You're James, a young man at the age of 23 who'd been drained and chewed up the the education system. You dropped out from the overwhelming stress and have just been milling around trying to find purpose and enjoyment out of a dull and worthless life. You occupy many of your days by distracting yourself from the world or mindlessly doing your minimum wage job of four years.

The Rulebook was the perfect godsend in your life, a man with nothing to do and nothing to live for given the opertunity change the world at whim. You were a simple man though as most people with the power to grant their own wishes would give themselves everything. Improve looks, luck, financial standing, you name it, but you thought things out one at a time and sought to just fulfil your little fantasies or play around with different ideas.

You liked what you'd done with the barista before and decided to keep that rule with a change here and there and creating a new one to add some flavor.

New Rule: All baristas are required to wear and apron, shoes, and sometimes a hat has a uniform. They are completely naked otherwise. Because of this, Baristas are given a higher wage in order to draw people to the job.

Old Rule: All coffee shops are staffed by members of the same sex, creating two different coffee shops.

Looking up form your work, you find that the female barista is still there, thanking your luck that this coffee shop ended up being a female staffed one. After that you confirm that the new rule is now in effect and she is wearing only an apron, leaving hints of her naked body visible where the apron did not cover. She was visibly nervous and red as a beet from the embarassment of being to serve customers like this.

You smile as you walk up to take an order to go and the barista stutters through her introduction. She backs away slowly and readies herself to turn around to make your order, showing her naked ass and back to you. You admire this and the side view as she adds the whip cream where her pleasant side boob is visible. The barista slides the coffee to you and shyly stands there with her eyes to the floor, failing to give a goodbye. You leave, satisfied with your first act as "god" and with the sweet drink you orderded sweetened further by the lovely naked woman who made it.

What is your follow-up Rule(s)?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)