More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

Who do we follow?

James, who has learned the secret of Haven

He finally found it.

It was insane just how well this small town was able to keep itself off the books. Legally, it existed, but it was so unnoticeable that it had enjoyed decades upon decades of isolation. Even with the rise of the internet, Haven managed to keep itself hidden.

It all started a few years ago when a friend of his, out of nowhere, managed to snag a hot piece of ass who was new to the city. She was strange, always asking questions, and giving off the vibes that she genuinely didn't know or even understand how slutty she was. It was an open secret that her boyfriend let other men use her as long as they paid up. He essentially had a prostitute who doubled as a loving wife and, soon, mother. It was impossible...but somehow she was real, and James knew there had to be an explanation.

So he dug a bit into her origins, only learning of a town named Haven. A name alone wasn't helpful, so he had to learn more. The only way to do that, without the help of the internet or other records that seemed to be as clean and unassuming as possible, was from his friend himself.

One random hangout and a bottle of rum later, and his friend spilled the beans on everything. Apparently, he himself wanted to know more about Haven, just to make sure he had a way to keep his wife in place in case of anything. He was an honest drunk, gleefully telling James about the problem with Haven's religious outlook, how it was easy for a woman from there to be manipulated and taken advantage of. Their unseen philosophy of no evil meant that you could do no wrong. He told him that all he had to do was find a woman from Haven, meet her first, and she was essentially yours.

James wanted more than that, though. He didn't want any single woman from Haven. He wanted Haven. Not to take over it, just...to live there. It was so simple. Instead of taking a chance on trying to meet the rare girl that leaves her hometown, he'd go directly to the source. A whole town of gullible idiots.

So he packed up his things and left his old life behind. It was time for a change of scenario. he took the bus to Haven.

What does he do once he gets there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)