More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CometLapin CometLapin

Who are you?

James, 18 years old, Male

You roll over, trying to remember the dream you just had. Something about immense power, and being the chosen one... You can't remember. You probably just played too much Final Story before you went to bed. Whatever. You're awake now, and it's the weekend. You're glad you don't have to go to school today. You stretch and feel your cock rub against your blankets as your morning wood greets the day.

You're a total horn dog- have been since you hit puberty. It seems like you can whack it all day every day and still want more. You wish that you could finally have sex- maybe that'd calm things down. You're still a virgin, mostly because you're a little too nerdy and self-conscious to make a move. You snake a hand under your blankets and start to stroke. You imagine being cooler, with a bigger cock. Your cock isn't small or anything, but it really doesn't compare to the monster cocks you see when you watch porn. You moan slightly and start to stroke faster. "Ohhh fuck, I wish I had a huge cock..."

You come hard as a sudden overwhelming pulse of pleasure wracks your body. You grit your teeth as you come harder than you ever have- which is weird, because you weren't particularly close or anything- and as your orgasm finally subsides, you sigh and go to move your blankets and clean up- and then your jaw drops in amazement as you see it. Your cock is huge- a veritable monster cock that would fit in any of the porn you're so fond of. Holy shit. Did wishing do that?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)