More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lknight lknight

Who might be interested in strange energies and vanishing adventurers?

Jaina Proudmoore

The arch mage known as Jaina Proudmoore stood within the swamp of sorrows, her white hair with golden streak blew softly within the wind as she stood as proud as her namesake. The young woman was quite fetching, her proud, jutting breasts contained by the white top she wore, which gave a generous amount of cleavage, and showing off her taut belly. Beyond this, she wore long, flowing robes of white with a purple trim, with long sleeves, and exaggerated shoulders. In truth, she looked more a whore than a mage, but any fool that called it to her face was likely turned into something unpleasant. That didn't stop her from having a body just meant to breed, with a large bust and wide hips.

Walking through the swamp, she was aware of the magical energies about. They were akin to those of the dark portal, but corrupted by those of the loa and Karazhan itself. Not Fel, so not legion in nature, but still, curious. Licking her lips at the humid air, the human mage was not aware that she was being watched. Unaware that someone stared at her with lewd intent.

Nearby, a grey hued cave toad hid, stroking its engorged member as he watched the mage. The frog like creature watched her as she looked around the area. It had taken several, but none quite like this. None so pretty. And as she licked her lips, it began to stroke itself harder, just imagining those lips wrapped around its massive rod.

Jaina looked down, seeing what appeared to be slime. Leaning down, she pushed it between her fingers. Bending over, giving the toad a view of her heart shaped ass beneath the robes. Smelling it, it smelled salty and sweet, a strange, sticky substance. And then it dawned her. It was cum. Blushing, she pulled it back, a bit flushed at the realization.

The toad watched her, seeing her flush, seeing a moment of distraction, as it rushed forward....

Jaina Proudmoore, or Proudwhore?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)