More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

Who are you?

Jade, the petite redhead.

Jade's heart thunders in her chest as she stands frozen on the spot for several seconds. She watches the second hand circle the clock. When the second hand passes the minute hand, she seems to break from her trance.

In a flurry of motion, she begins to strip her clothing, Shit! This is really happening! She thinks, for the first time the whole situation becoming a reality, What the hell was I thinking signing up for this!

Not letting her train of thought slow her in the least, she quickly shucks her clothing, her pale nipples hardening in a mixture of fear and excitement as goosebumps break out across her flesh.

The last thing she removes is the scrunchy she had tied her long curly red hair back with.

Tossing the scrunchy onto her pile of discarded clothes, a simple sundress, lacy white bra and panties, white socks and a pair of white strap sandals, she takes a deep breath, picks up her small green backpack, and heads for the door.

The moment the door opens, she sees a cloudless sky outside, the last hints of sunrise fading from the sky as the day begins.

Jade glances down at her pale skin, freckles dotting her body, I hope they thought to stash some sunscreen somewhere on this island, otherwise, I'm going to burn.

What's her first priority?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)