More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

Pick a story

Jade, formerly Jacob. Adjusting to a new life.

In hind sight, I made some bad decisions. Or at least one big one. See, I was dating this girl for about a month, and I cheated on her.

I met this hot little number at the bar a couple of weeks back, I should have known something was up, she was all over me, practically throwing herself at me. Long story short, I took her home and fucked her.

Turns out, my new girlfriend wanted to know if I could be trusted and had set the whole thing up.

When I woke up the next morning, the girl I had taken home was already gone, and my girlfriend was standing beside my bed, a smile on her face, and a tray of food in her hands. After the workout I had the night before, I devoured the bacon and eggs she had made for me, washing it down with a cold glass of orange juice.

The glass had barely left my lips when I felt a pressure all over my body. I was still staring down at my new body when she started to talk, explaining to me that she'd dosed me with X-Change Plus was her for my cheating.

Turns out there's an adjustment program for people like me, to help me adjust to my new body.

After a one week crash course in feminine hygiene, dressing, and to not sit with my knees spread, I was given a new ID and sent on my way.

While I'm at it, I should probably describe my new self. I'm now 5'5", with fiery red hair that reaches just past my shoulder blades. My skin is pale, with just a hint of freckles speckled across my entire body. My eyes are a striking shade of green. I have a pair of full, B-Cup breasts on my chest.

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)