More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Speci@lty Speci@lty

Which of these guys will tell their tale?

Jacobee Wendell (Jack)

Very nice to meet you all. My name is Jacobee Wendell but please call me Jack for short. I am a pretty big guy, even taller than my best friend Rorke who one of the most musclebound guys I have ever seen. I am not trying to brag but a man who is six feet and eight inches tall tends to draw attention. Which is just another factor that led to an incredibly embarrassing situation in my life.

My family used to own a profitable business so I came from a lot of money which my parents used to pamper me with. Unfortunately since my father made some bad investments with one of his subordinates running a corporate scheme behind his back we ended up bankrupt with some serious debts to pay. After selling our house to help pay off those debts, I am now out in the world for the first time and I have no idea what to do.

Thankfully, my best buddy Rorke took me in as his roommate in an apartment complex downtown. He has been so graciously teaching me how to assimilate into my new lifestyle until I can find my very first job. We have been living together for almost two weeks now and he often has to leave me at the apartment to go do his job as a party planner.

"Okay Jack, there is something I need you to do for me." Rorke was checking his schedule on his phone. "A package is going to be delivered to this address while I'm out. I just need you to sign for it and bring it in."

"My pleasure, it is the least I can do for everything you have done for me." Rorke has been assigned to set up a party at one of my old mansions. Though we had to sell it to pay off our debts, I was still able to use my connections to help get my friend this job.

I noticed Rorke turned his attention to the full-length mirror in the wall. He was examining every inch of his person except this time he was showing more concern than adoration. He is the type of person that always enjoyed looking at himself but this time...

"Oh I get it! Your going off to do this job with Sage aren't you?" I caught Rorke blush in his reflection before he turned to look at me.

"Have I ever needed a reason to look hot?" He said with his usual bravado.

"No, but you always go the extra mile when Sage is involved." Rorke has had a cobra/mongoose relationship with his childhood friend and longstanding crush Sage Bianchi who is now his coworker. "I mean, your meeting up with clients you know nothing about who give you vague details on how to plan this party in a house that I no longer own but you accept the job without question. I assumed it was just for the money, but you just want to flirt with Sage..."

"I am a professional Jack," Rorke gave a smile that did not meet his eyes and showed another blush that betrayed his true intentions. "There is no party Rorke Blazeman cannot plan and it is as simple as that." He dismissed me with nervous laughter and headed towards the door. "Don't forget to bring in my package."

"Good luck on your date." I smiled.

"We are NOT dating!" Rorke left the apartment with his ears burning red. "Unfortunately..." he mumbled.

What happens when Rorke's package arrives?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)