More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

What are the girls up to?

Jack listens to the girls

After hitting pause, Jack went to the vent to listen to Lexi and her friends. Taylor was droning on about something, and Jack couldn't quite make it out.

"Oh please," Lexi said. Jack could practically hear the eyeroll associated with that tone. "He's my brother," she said emphatically. "And," she continued, probably cutting off Taylor from continuing, "even if he wasn't, I didn't think he was cute before he was my brother, why would I now?"

"Step brother," corrected Hunter. "Besides, that was three years ago, a lot has changed. He's so tall and lean and..ripped..." she added, her voice trailing off.

"Oh-Em-Gee! You have a crush on Jack?" teased Taylor.

"Oh shut up, whore," Hunter shot back.

"I beg your pardon!"Taylor retorted. "I am cock-sucking, cunt eating suh-lut, fuck you very much. Whores get paid, I'd fuck all day for free!"

"That's not better," Hunter said, so quietly that Jack barely heard it.

"But that doesn't change the fact that Lexi here has a crush on her brother," Taylor said.

"I never said I..." Jack's sister started to say and was cut off by Hunter.

"Oh please, even I see it, Lexi. You're always blushing when he's not looking, always licking your lips like a whore-in-heat..." Hunter said.

"Oh shut up!" Lexi half-shouted.

"Yeah, totally. Besides, it's slut in heat, she doesn't get paid either and she fucks almost as much as I do!" Taylor said quickly. There was a lot of commotion after that jab and it sounded like the girls were wrestling.

"Lick it!" hissed Lexi. It sounded like her face was right near the cold air return. "Lick that cunt and take it back. No one is as big of a slut as you, Taylor."

Jack could hear her saying something back but it was muffled by something and overwhelmed by his step sister moaning. His cock was in his hand and he was stroking it quickly, imagining the overly bleached slut eating your sister's pussy while Hunter looked on. Or maybe she was playing with herself. Maybe she was leaning in that bush to your sister's face so she could eat some pussy while having hers tongue fucked. He'd have given a lot to be in his sister's room right then.

Or better yet, in his sister....

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)