More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SimpleWriter SimpleWriter

Who Found The Rulebook?

Jack, a submissive young office worker

You quickly erase the rule and run out of the coffee shop. You look back as you run out and see that everyone is still acting normally. Nobody noticed the rule change, and nobody noticed everything reverting back to normal.

Good, that means you aren't going to get caught by... the reality police? Who would you get caught by? You try to settle your nerves. You tell yourself that there's nothing wrong with taking this incredible, world-changing thing that you found. You don't know how you got it, but it's yours now.

You get to work a little early, since you left the coffee shop sooner than you had planned. You go to your cubicle and sit down to think. Then you stand up and look around at your office. Before graduating, you'd hoped you'd go to work at a company that had lots of beautiful women for you to meet, but your office is 95% guys. The women who do work here are actually super attractive, but they're few, and they're taken.

You sit down and start writing.

Organization: Preston Paper Providers LLC

Old Rule: 95% of employees are gorgeous women.

Before you can even look up from the notebook, you hear a voice behind you.

"Hey, Jack! Wow, you're in early."

Who's talking to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)