More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nymphette nymphette

Who would you like to follow?

Jacinta Rodriguez, an 18 year old senior in high school.

Jacinta’s stomach clenched with thinly veiled dread.

It was obvious she would rather be doing anything else than go to Mr. Moore’s room after school. The Latina never really trusted the brown-haired professor; he gave off a certain ‘vibe’ that had her rushing out of his class at the first bell.

Her shaking fingers pressed into a fist and knocked at his door.

“Come in, Jacinta.”

His knowledge that she was behind the door did nothing to soothe her nerves.

“I can assume you’re wondering why I called you here after the bell.” She nodded. “Well, around 3 weeks ago, after I took your phone away in the girl’s locker room,”

Jacinta shuddered in memory of her pictures. She had stolen a cheerleading costume from one of the female coaches and tried it on, posing in front of her iPhone camera while taking sexy shots, planning to later send them to her boyfriend, Vance.

“I discovered.. photos and messages that were not appriopate for high schoolers. Can you tell me, Miss Rodriguez, the caption of the photo where you shoved a glass dildo up your trimmed pussy?”

What does she say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)