More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Who gonna be blacked next

Ivanka Trump

In a quaint town nestled between rolling hills and serene meadows, lived Ivanka Trump and her husband in their home away from home house. They are a couple known for their warmth and compassion, as well as her father's profound popularity of MAGA support. One crisp autumn evening, as the leaves painted the landscape in hues of gold, the couple found themselves at the heart of an unexpected journey.

Ivanka Trump, with her gentle smile and kind eyes, worked as a writer and helped advise her father, while her husband, a soft-spoken man with a heart as vast as the open skies, was an investor. Their home, a cozy cottage mansion looking over the small town, as they had many homes throughout the world, with a white picket fence, echoed with laughter and love. Yet, there was a yearning for something more.

One day, news of a teenage boy named Alex reached their ears. Alex, a resilient soul who had faced life's hardships with unwavering courage, was in search of a place to call home. Drawn by an invisible thread of destiny, Ivanka Trump felt a calling to open their hearts and home to this younger stranger.

The couple, after thoughtful discussions and heartfelt considerations, decided to embark on the journey of adoption of this eighteen-year-old ebony skin guy. They approached the idea with patience and understanding, acknowledging the challenges that might lie ahead. Slowly, they began the process of inviting Alex into their lives. They both knew when the liberal media found out about this new news, they wouldn't ever be called racists or bigots again.

The initial meetings were cautious, filled with tentative smiles, and shared stories. Ivanka Trump and her husband Jarod, like gardeners tending to a delicate seed, nurtured the trust that began to blossom between them and Alex. As days turned into weeks, the walls around Alex's heart started to crumble, revealing a vulnerability that only strengthened the bond forming within the cottage.

Their money helps them achieve ownership over the newly eighteen-year-old man. Their vanity project would be incredible for their image.

With the adoption process finalized, they prepared their home to welcome their new stepson and family member, Alex. The air was buzzing with excitement and anticipation as the moment finally arrived. Ivanka and Jarod held their breath as the door opened, revealing the boyish young man. Alex stepped into the cottage, his brown eyes sparkling with joy and relief.

Jarod smiled warmly, "Welcome home, Alex."

"I'm so happy to be here." Ivanka and Jarod, with loving arms, welcomed their new stepson into their home, and their hearts.

Ivanka tells the young man to put his things into his new room. They wait downstairs for a few minutes, the ebony skin, slightly taller than Jarod, skinny frame, and waves through his black hair. Ivanka a tall slender woman went upstairs without her hubby to see what was taking so long.

She opens the door slowly as Alex is stripping out of his old clothes getting ready to put in a fine red suit. Her ruby gloss lips feel her tongue push out as Alex's fat member comes out swinging from his underwear.

Ivanka feels her body grow hot and her mind becomes foggy. She wants to run her tongue along his black shaft, but she knows that is wrong. The ebony man looks up as he sees the older white woman.

"Is everything alright, ma'am?" Alex asked his cock leering at her. Twice the length of her husband's.

"Everything is fine, you look good, and I mean great," the lady smiles.

"You look pretty good yourself, Mom." the dark man said.

"We all should take a picture before we go out, to show everyone," Ivanka said. "Now hurry and get dressed."

Ivanka walks toward the boy puts her hand on his shoulder and smiles. Her long blonde hair hangs over her left shoulder, and her blue eyes stare deeply into the young man's dark eyes. Before moving downstairs.

https://www.patreon.com/JasonMaster

Alex knew ...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)