More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ElvenStrider ElvenStrider

Which game to play?

Its... not working? Back to Reality.

Alyssa lays in the pod, but no interface comes up, the lights are on, so there is certainly power, but nothing functions. She climbs out and searches online, finding out that it's a common issue with the newest model, but can be fixed with a firmware patch, by hand. After a few minutes, Alyssa finds that the update won't install BECAUSE of the issue that it would fix. Starting to get rather annoyed, she calls the local shops' tech support for help. The automated support promises that a repairman would be sent out later that day with a physical patch kit for the system.

Alyssa texts her friends to let them know they will need to meet another time since she is having tech issues.

Three Hours Later.

Alyssa is showering, she spent the past few hours sorting boxes while she waited, and wants to be nice and clean before the repairman arrives, but before she can finish, a loud knocking can be heard from the front door. Turning off the shower and opening the curtain, she realizes something.

"Shit, I forgot my clothes" She curses at herself as she wraps a towel around herself tightly and hurries to the door, opening it to let the repairman in. "Hello, I'm here to help with an issue for a Miss Callaway?" He says, surprised to see a dripping wet girl in only a towel, thinking it might be a prank of some sort. "Yes, I'm Alyssa, sorry, I was in the shower, thanks for coming quickly, the pod is right over here." She re-tightens the towel carefully and shows him to the pod. _Alyssa wants to go get dressed quickly, but decides to just wait until he is done, it shouldn't take long anyway.

Does anything happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)