More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by yournewbestfriend yournewbestfriend

What Happens Next?

It's time to make the schedule

"Well alright," Veronica said as she sprang to her feet with surprising energy, "Now that you're not cum-crazy, let's figure this whole schedule thing out."

Sam, dumbfounded nodded and joined her at a round table at one end of the bunk.

"Sooooo," Veronica began with sing-song tone, "as I said, you pick a new schedule every week. there are eight activity slots each day, which you'll repeat, monday through friday. Five camp activities, a one-on-one counseling session, a lab session and lunch.

Normally, you get to choose not only which activities you do, but the order you do them. On your first wee, though, you will be required to start the day at the lab for testing and end the day with one-on-one counseling."

"What happens on the weekends?" Sam asked.

"There are special activities planned each weekend. They often involve large chunk or the whole camp. Some campers who have proven themselves trustworthy are allowed to leave the camp on some weekends, and counselors rotate in and out so we try to keep things flexible.

Sam's cock throbbed when heard the words "in" and "out." The matching look on his face did not go unnoticed. Veronica licked off some of his spunk, which had held onto her cheeks and lips.

"Now, these are the activities with slots to fill," She continued, smiling.

"Arts and Crafts
Drama
Canoeing
Debate
Yoga
Cooking
Tennis
Music
Pool Time
Game Time
Gymnastics
Dance
Hiking
Computer time"

Sam considered all the possibilities for a minute or so, occasionally glancing up at the buxom, buck-naked woman across from him.

"Ok, so these are all well and good, but I don't think these names will help me," he said. "I need more information."

"Well ask away," Veronica replied, sensing that conversation was steering towards a certain activity not on the list.

"Ok..." Sam didn't know why, but, once again, he felt sheepish about being transparent regarding the camp's erotic inner workings. He hesitated, then got in close to Veronica, and whispered, "Where am I going to get some?"

Veronica whipped her black hair back as she let out a full-throated laugh. "Oh, honey," she said. "All of them. Most of these sessions turn into an orgy, or at least half the group peels off and fucks within ten minutes."

She looked down and smiled when she saw the cannon between his legs was already firming up at the thought.

"And with that python you got there," she gestured toward his cock and caressed his thigh, "the only way you'll make it through a class without fucking is if you really don't want to."

Sam loved what he was hearing, but he wasn't convinced.

"Still," he said, "there has to be some way for me pinpoint what activities can actually accommodate my 'needs,' so to speak. Do you know anything about what normally happens in any of these activities? Anything that could help me choose?"

Veronica thought for a moment, then stood up and picked up a phone on the wall by the meeting room door. "I have an idea," she said as she pressed a few buttons. "just give me a few minutes and I will be able to give you exactly what you need..."

A few minutes later...

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)