More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The-Drunken-Bandit The-Drunken-Bandit

What is your Type of Evil Overlord are you?

Isekai gone awry...

How long has it been…

How long has it been since you’ve been taken from your world?

You can’t even remember anymore. Not like it matters at this point…

For you… You are a man from another world, taken against your will and transported to this one.

Why were you brought to this world?

Was it because these people needed a hero? Was it because of an accident in a teleportation experiment gone awry? Or is it simply because someone wanted to screw with something simply because they could?

That said it’s not like the why of the situation matters anymore because you have been permanently locked out of your homeworld.

Why?

It is because your homeworld is the constant of the multi-verse. The one thing that must not change and will never change from any and all outside sources and thus must develop on its own without outside interference.

Meaning despite the fact that you have found a way to return to your home, you still cannot return as it is literally impossible to do so.

So now you sit in this world that you were isekai’d to and are to deal with the consequences of others as a result.

So…

What world are you trapped in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)