More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Isabella Maria Lucia Elisabetta (Galavant)

"Any man can get knocked down. The hero is the man who gets back up."

—Isabella, "Joust Friends"

Princess Isabella Maria Lucia Elisabetta, better known as simply Princess Isabella or Isabella, is one of the main characters of the ABC sitcom, Galavant. She is the princess of Valencia who convinces Galavant to help save her kingdom from King Richard. Isabella is portrayed by actress Karen David.

Biography :

Isabella is the only child of the King and Queen of Valencia. Despite his love for her, Isabella's father had always wanted a male heir. From time to time she humored him and allowed him to treat her like one. She learned a lot from him and became proficient in the art of swordplay. Tragedy occurred when Isabella's kingdom was conquered by King Richard. During the occupation, her parents were held prisoner while Isabella was to go into hiding. She spent months in the cellar of her own castle keeping out of sight and protecting the fabled "Jewel of Valencia". Isabella eventually emerged from her hiding place when she witnessed King Richard threatening to kill her parents. Although King Richard now had possession of the jewel he was after he decided not to give it to his Queen as he originally intended. Instead, he intended to use Isabella in a scheme he concocted to kill his wife's former paramour Galavant. To that end, he gave the jewel back to Isabella along with specific instructions on how to lure Galavant into Valencia for a trap. Richard promised that if she did as she was told her he would spare her parents lives and his army would leave her country. Isabella agreed to his plan in order to protect her loved ones and save her homeland.

Personality :

Isabella has the kind loving heart of a princess, and a fierce wit and fighting skill to match. Being brought up in a close-knit family Isabella would do anything for those she loves and is willing to lie, albeit against her will, in order to save them.

Where is Isabella when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)