More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by drust drust

Does anything happen while John is gone?

Invited to a party

You start setting up your character while waiting. You hadn't really unlocked many options yet, but it at least gave you something to do.

"Hey so I know you said you weren't really into parties, but my buddy is having one tonight if you wanna go with me." Cody said smiling at you. "I understand if you don't want to go, but it will be a good way to meet people before classes start. Plus he has a pretty sweet gaming setup."

"Um...yeah I guess that could be fun."you say nervously. "Besides It'll be fun to kick your butt in front of your buddies!" you add playfully.

"Haha, pretty confident huh? Well let me give you my number and the address to the party." You pass him your phone as he enters his information. He gives you your phone back and you send a text to his number so he will have your number. John comes back in, and the three of you play a few more games before you decide to head on back to your dorm.

'See you in a couple of hours Good Lookin'.' Cody texts.

Do you head to the party? Does something happen beforehand?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)