More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Tip Tip

What are the officers here about?

Investigating a possible crime

Officer Smith removes her hand from massaging your balls but continues to stroke your cock as you walk into the house. She leans over and kisses your shoulder and neck as you two walk into the living room. Officer Johnson closes the door and follows.

You get in and sit on the couch. Officer Johnson takes a seat on a chair on the opposite side while you watch the gorgeous redhead move down before your legs and start licking your shaft as she pulls her glasses off to continue stroking your hardened cock. You look down into her eyes as she smiles and takes her mouth and starts sucking your cock.

You feel the redhead moving her mouth up and down your cock while she continues to tickle your balls with her hands. Out of nowhere, your head shoots when Officer Johnson breaks the silence.

"Sir, we are investigating reports of a possible crime in this neighborhood," he says in a dry monotone voice. You lean back into the couch as you watch Office Smith start trying to deepthroat your entire lengthy cock. You watch her gorgeous red hair bob up and down while you want to make Johnson shut up.

You can't decide what to focus: the amazing blowjob she's giving you or whatever thing he's babbling about. She pulls off your cock and lets out a sigh. Smith smiles and says, "whoa, what a big boy" before she smiles and deepthroats your whole cock in one full stroke. She puts her hands on your legs as she aggressively pulls your cock into her throat.

Interrupting her noises, Johnson continues on, "You see, we handle the vice unit of the police and we have been going door-to-door to investigate claims that ...."

Smith immediately pulls her mouth off your cock and shoots an eye to him. "JOHNSON! Who is the officer here and who is the trainee? Let me handle the questions here!" Looking up to you, she continues stroking your cock with both hands and continues, "Sir, you are not under investigation. If you don't mind, it'd be easier for me to continue these questions if we change things up. Would you prefer my pussy or my ass?"

You stop and can only blink. You can only respond with a "What?"

She moves to start kissing your cock, interrupting her kisses to ask, "Sir, - I have - some questions - for you - but - it would - be - easier - if we continue - this - while - you - fuck - me. - Which hole - do - you prefer?"

What do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)