More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Devil-of-the-pen Devil-of-the-pen

So Which Monster are You?

Invasive demoness(con/questionable con)

You do not remember much of how you came to be in this realm but you remember the hellish one you were extracted from. You were one of the spawn of the lustier and manipulative side of the underworld given a fairly alien but fertile form with a long leathery scaled tail and similarly textured digitigrade legs on an otherwise human shaped form. possessing a motherly busom and a flesh-spiked knotted cock, you were purposed for both impregnating mothers and nursing the spawn of higher demons with your inky black teat hanging off of two globes of pale purple flesh. You didnt mind your life but wished it was a little less harsh and centered around and dominance. You just want to live a life of pleasure and leisure but ended up a mere bull/cow for the demon populace to breed with hoping to birth the next lord of hell.

One day though you felt the floor slightly drop out from under your clawed feet causing your legs to drop you on your ass into a dirt surface. Looking around you see your no longer in a dark stable and are currently looking at a starry night in a dense forest. Turning around you you saw hooded figures in robes with torches backing up falling over themselves startled at your appearance from what you guess was a portal they opened to the underworld. Seeing a small circle of glowing chalk around you, you recognize it to be a shoddy protective circle made to contain evil. Touching the faintly distorted barrier lightly you watch as it pops like a bubble making you flinch and sending everyone around you backward a bit. Everyone(yourself included) still a little dumbfounded the hooded figures begin screaming taking off into the night dragging those who couldnt keep up along the ground with them.

Still thoroughly confused you decide to explore what seems to be your new home, lacking any means of returning to your life of reproductive servitude.

What do you see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)