A Rude Awakening

Story by thedude1

Chapter 1 by neoas neoas

A long-lost story about body possession, created by thedude1 and contributed by the amazing writers Wassel, Switcher, and Donorface. Enjoy :)

===================================================================================================================

You, Josh Jenson, walk leisurely home from school on a warm April afternoon. You stroll through the quiet streets of your neighborhood as men are out mowing their yards in the middle of the spring day. You’re heading home and not especially looking forward to the mounds of homework that you have, but it’s a Wednesday, so you’ve got only a couple days of school left this week.

Suddenly, you hear a loud noise behind you. It sounds like a car horn blaring from just a few feet away. Automatically, you turn around part way just in time to see a large, black Lincoln slamming into you from behind, wracking your entire body and sending jolts of pain through your every limb. You fly through the air and smack the asphalt, sliding along the rough ground and skinning your elbows and knees until blood gushes from your wounds. You’re in so much pain you can barely stand it, and you thankfully black out. The next thing you know, you see a blurry vision of lights above you…fluorescent lights like the ones that you’d find in an office building. A bunch of people in white coats surrounded you, and you could hear sobbing somewhere nearby. You seem to by lying down, still in terrible pain, with your mother seemingly standing at the foot of your gurney crying her eyes out. One of the men with a white coat injects something into a tube, and your vision clouds up again as you drift off to sleep.

The next thing you know, you awaken in a room. Looking about, you clearly notice that you’re in a hospital. The room is plain, with white walls and a couple crappy paintings just to make it look like someone really cares what the place looks like. You’re in a hospital bed, with an array of tubes and monitors hooked up to you, and you hear all sorts of beeps and buzzes from the various instruments. Across the room, you see your mother slumped in a chair and crying quietly by herself. She is clearly worn out, as you can see that her make-up is smeared all over her face and her nice work suit is all wrinkled and disheveled, her nice white blouse no longer so neatly pressed or tucked in. “Mom!” you try to yell out to comfort her. She doesn’t respond. “Mom!!” you try again, louder this time, but to no avail. “Oh my god,” you think to yourself, “she can’t hear me…..am I dead?” You’re probably still alive, given all the beeps and buzzes from the equipment, but then why can’t your mom hear you? And why the hell can’t you move? Are you paralyzed?

Suddenly, another figure walks into the room. She’s dressed in pink hospital scrubs….probably a nurse. She’s a young woman of probably about 25 with a kind face; she’s fairly plump with a generous belly and chest to match, both straining against the confines of her uniform. Though not very pretty, she seems to have a caring way about her. Upon her entering the room, your crying mother looks up. “Hi, Ms. Jenson; I’m Mindy, and I’ll be young Josh’s attending nurse for my shift today,” she says in a soothing voice. Your mother pleads for comfort, “Is my boy going to be all right? Will my Joshua be okay?” “I’m going to do everything I can, Ms. Jenson, and so will our whole staff. We’ve got great people.” Mindy then walks up to your body. Seeming to speak to you, she says “Hi, Josh. I’m Mindy, your nurse, and I’m just gonna check your pulse and a couple other things okay?” “Well that’s just bloody wonderful, Mindy, and why don’t you tell me why the hell I can’t talk to anybody, move, or feel a damn thing,” you retort, fully aware that she can’t really hear you at all.

“Just get me OUT OF HERE,” you silently scream as she grabs your arm firmly to take your pulse. Suddenly, you feel disoriented. Your vision is blurry. As it clears, you feel really….weird. You feel solid again. Looking down, you see the shock of a life-time: two large globes appear to be jutting from your chest and straining mightily against pink, v-neck scrubs. “Holy shi….” you begin, only to be amazed by the strange voice that comes out of your mouth. You bring your hands up to cover your mouth as if by reflex, only to notice that the hands don’t seem to be yours either….they’re all feminine but also pudgy—short, fat fingers. You feel out the rest of your body, drawing your hands over what are quite clearly boobs, then down over a full, sloppy belly. You quickly turn, thrown a bit by the new center of gravity that the boobs and wider hips have given you. You look into the mirror only to find that the pleasant face of Mindy the nurse looks back at you. “This is too damn weird…” you say under your breath. You possessed Mindy’s body just as she touched you!!

Suddenly your mom taps you on the shoulder, “Mindy, are you all right? Is my boy okay?” Startled, you turn again, still getting used to the movement of your new girth. “Ah….ah….yeah….yeah….everything’s peachy” you stammer in your new voice. “I gotta go,” you say as you get more and more frantic with each passing moment. You need a place to figure this the hell out, so you use Mindy’s body to make your way to the door.

Then what?

Make your way from the room and go some place private to collect your thoughts.

Before you can leave, someone else enters the room.

Not yet sure how to control your powers, you posses your mother by accident.

You faint on the way out.

You decide to stay and admit to your mom who you are.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)