Winona Ryder Goes To Jail

Chapter 1 by MadtownGurl MadtownGurl

Having lost her case, Winona Ryder was now being processed, and issued her orange overalls, prison underwear and toiletries.

She was totally humiliated. Her lawyer had assured her it would never come to this. Now, mostly due to his ineptitude she would be spending 90 days in the county jail.
"Strip" the female guard ordered, and she began to remove her clothing. As each item was shed another guard took it from her and deposited it in a plastic bag.
"It'll be returned after you serve your sentence, sweetie" the guard smiled.

Winona was ill. She bent to begin dressing in her jail uniform, when she was told to stop. "Time for a body cavity search there sugar, we know you Hollywood types like to have your . Bend over and spread your cheeks, sweetmeat!" The three other guards in the room laughed. The actress was stunned. How had it come to this? She was suddenly brought back to her senses by a sharp slap on her ass. "Get to it!" the guard barked. Winona bent at the waist and grabbed her smooth pale ass cheeks spreading them for the guard. Looking over her shoulder, Winona could see the blonde guard slip on rubber gloves, and apply a coating of KY jelly to the finger tips. She smiled as she walked towards the humiliated acctress, and blew a wisp of hair that had come loose from the bun on her head out of her eyes.

Bracing for a finger being shoved up her ass, she was surprised, when she felt several fingers shoved in her pussy instead.  "You like that, don't you? sweetmeat." The guard began to work her fingers in and out of Winona's pussy at a increasing pace.  It was obvious she was not searching for anything.  "Stop it!" The actress screamed.  "Shut up, and sit still, or you'll get a lot worse" the guard calmly replied.  With her other hand the guard worked her thumb into Winona's asshole.  Winona moaned lowly, despite herself she was becoming turned on.  She tried to concentrate, and think about somthing else, but about the time she thought she could block it all out, the guard would run a thumb now lubricated with Winona's secreations over her clit.  She could feel herself building towards an orgasm...     

What should Winona do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)