The Peaceful Afternoon

Chapter 1 by discovery discovery

You sit down at on the couch and stretch out - you've got the house to yourself for the day. You enjoy being by yourself, it's peaceful and quiet - but only if you want. You could just as easily go and turn the stereo right up if you pleased, and no one was there to complain.

It was a rare occasion that you got the house to yourself so you wonder what would be the best way to use this time. You decide to check out your magazine collection. You duck down to your bedroom and pull the box out off the top shelf and bring it back out to the lounge. Sitting down on the floor you up-end the box. The first one you pick up is a porn mag - although they're not all porn that's what makes up the majority of your collection.

You don't know why you still have most of them. You've had sexual relationships with girls although you aren't currently dating and don't masturbate - it's just good to look at the beautiful ladies they have in them thought you think to yourself.

You start placing the magazines in a few generalized piles, when one catches your eye you pick it up and sit up off the floor and on to the couch. Just as you've flicked through the first few pages, you look out the window to see a car coming up the drive.

In a moment of haste you reach down to the floor stuffing the magazines into the box as quickly as possible, pick it up and run down to your room. Returning the box to its hiding place you bolt back down to the lounge and realize the one you were reading is still on the couch. Acting quickly you stuff it down the side of the pillow and turn around to see one of your mothers friends walking up the stairs.

You recognize the face - her name is Doe. She appears to have come from work - dressed in a blouse, jacket and a skirt just short of her knee. She looks up from the stairs and smiles at you as you unlock the door...

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)