A Sexy Day in Suburbia

A Sexy Day in Suburbia

Having some sexy summer fun in quiet suburbia.

Chapter 1 by hematoma hematoma

The early morning sun breaks through the parted pink drapes of your bedroom and casts warm rays of light across your toned belly. You yawn, stretch, and smile at the warmth of the day. It's going to be a good one.

You clamber out of bed and peek at yourself in the mirror. Your fashionable lopsided blond bob is fashionably lopsided and mussed up from the pillow. Your cleavage looks good in your not-quite-long-enough tanktop. It also shows off a little too much of your bra and the swell of your full D-cups for your mom's liking. You can see your little pink nipples straining against the fabric even through the bra. You must have had quite a dream to wake up this excited!

You push your butt out and give it a playful swat in the mirror. You have a knack for picking out bottoms that give a juicy glimpse of your thong and your toned butt.

Your mom doesn't like that much, either. That's okay, she's off in Hawaii on business (or so she says) and you've got the house all to yourself. Your taskmaster step dad won't be back from his own business until tomorrow morning.

Today is your day. Joy's day.

Hollydale is a small suburb. Everyone is friendly to each other among the rows of quiet immaculate houses, backyard pools, and SUVs. There's a movie theater, a strip mall, and a few local bars and restaurants.

Everyone loves you in the neighborhood. They call you their ray of sunshine, the girl with a smile. But they don't know something you do: you just turned 18 a few days ago and you've got a naughty side that you have every intention of putting to good use today.

You're a girl on a mission. Have fun and make things a little bit more exciting in your quiet corner of suburbia.

The only problem is, you're not sure where to begin.

Take a shower and get dolled up to say hi to the neighbors? Get started before you even have your morning OJ? Head over to the strip mall to pick up some supplies? Your options are wide open!

How do you start your day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)