Long Time, No See

Part 1

Chapter 1 by xz1 xz1

I wasn't really sure that it was him. From across baggage claim all I could make out was his profile. It wasn't until he was walking by and I saw those beautiful blue eyes.

"Hey stranger." I said softly. "Long time, no see."

At first I didn't think he heard me because he kept walking, then he stopped and turned around.

"I would recognize that voice anywhere" he said with an incredible smile.

I couldn't believe that I was standing here at the airport looking into the most beautiful face I had ever known. I hadn't seen Chris in almost two years, but it felt like we were never apart.

We got our luggage and went to get a cab. As luck would have it we were both going to be in town for a few days and over the weekend. As we exchanged numbers, we realized we were in the same hotel.

"Fate" he said smiling like he knew something was going to happen.

I felt like I was turning 10 shades of red with the thoughts running through my head of the things we could do over the next few days.

"I know what you are thinking don't I?" he whispered into my ear.

"Oh God! How red am I" I knew I was blushing but I didn't think he could tell.

"Well," he started playfully "let's just say I've seen what colors you turn, in many different places."

"And if you play your cards right, you might get to see those places again" I said in my best effort to keep thing light.

"Let's get a cab and check in" he responded quickly.

I took that as a good sign and added "My place or yours?"

Whose room do we go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)