Zapp!

Alien Abduction

Chapter 1 by The Dark Traveler The Dark Traveler

You go to bed after a long day. You set your alarm as you have another long day tomorrow. You change into pyjamas, bush your teeth get into bed and try to sleep. You dream of your favourite sci-fi show. Then you dream you are in the show. Your dream shifts to another show also Sci-fi then your job. You dream of your friends your family. Then you dream of your sexual fantasies, all your dirty little kinks. It is as if someone is scanning your brain. Finding out what you like, what are your best qualities what turns you on. Are they selecting you for something? Whatever it is it must have something to do Sci-fi and sex. You feel a strange tingle. Just as you hear your alarm go off...

Zapp!

You wake up in a white room on a cold metal floor. There appears to be no way in or out. The ceiling above you appears to be one big light. The room looks big enough to fit 20 people comfortably. You've just been by aliens.

Who are you? man? Woman? race? sexual orientation?

What do they want? First contact? food? mate? Ambassador? Experiment?

What do the aliens look like? Humanoid? Blobs? many different species?

What do you look like? Tall? thin? Sexy?

Are there others like you/with you? Other humans? Other animals? other aliens? Other things?

What are you going to do? Run? Hide? Fight? Fuck?

let's start with: Who are you?

(free to add)

(pictures may be added)

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)