The Weekend That Changed My life

Chapter 1 by MsLinnet MsLinnet

I was away this weekend and I have messed up my life I think.
Lynda and I went to a wedding of an old friend that I have not seen for a long time we were to go on to the party afterwards but I think I screwed it up before that we got to my old girlfriends house at about 10 pm on Friday night we kissed and we were both taken into the lounge room.

in the room there were a lot of men and women and as I looked around the room I saw her sat on her own in the corner. Mell my ex looking so radiant that instantly I felt a damp patch form in my knickers.

I introduced Lynda to every one that I knew, we got around to Mell and I said of course you know each other Mell and Lynda shook hands all very polite I thought, little did I know what was to happen later this weekend has now come back to haunt me.

within one hour both Lynda and I had polished of a bottle of wine and there where people dancing it was not really a hen party but just one of those nights that just happen Lynda and I were dancing to Shania Twain Man! I Feel Like A Woman we all were having fun I needed to go to the loo so as the record finished I kissed Lynda on the cheek and whispered in her ear keep it warm, pinching her bum as I left her dancing to the next record.

I got to the loo and it was engaged so I waited outside for the door to open and there was Mell in all her glory I couldn't help myself I pushed her back into the loo and before she could protest I planted my lips full on hers when I realised her she sat on the edge of the bath while I sat on the loo letting the bottle out, I don't know if it was the wine or what but I just watched her as I relived myself just wanting her to take all her clothes so I could lick every inch of her body I didn't realise how much I missed this woman but it was apparent to me that I did in so many ways.

We started talking as I pulled my knickers up she had split from her lover Elizabeth and was planning to move back to Devon in the new year she asked me about my relationship with Lynda and she commented how lovely we looked together but I had already forgotten her and was lusting after Mell once again.

We didn't notice the time passing but were suddenly brought back to reality by a knocking on the door I opened the door and knew I was in trouble in a big way by the way Lynda was looking at us both she turned around and stormed off into the bedroom we had been told to put our bags in earlier I followed her but my mind was with Mell.

Lynda was crying when I went into the room I told her nothing happened I said we were talking honest we didn't do anything but at that point it was over I am sure of it we both got into bed I want to kiss her but she turned away I tried to cuddle her but she pulled the blanket tight around her body.

She didn't say night or anything and sobbed until she fell asleep I got up I think I was felling guilty I made my way to kitchen and pored a coffee I was soon joined by Kelly the girl whose wedding I was supposed to be a bridesmaid to asked if I was ok I said yes she said Mells in with me I think you should talk to her I said that's what's got me in this mess in the first place Kelly said you still love her don't you I said dose it show.

I looked in on Mell and saw she was asleep but that was a site that I always loved as I turned to leave the room she must of woke she said come here and I did I slipped into her arms we made love there and then I knew if this woman clicked her fingers and said jump I would just ask how high and if she wants me I am hers.

I went back to Lynda and she was still asleep I must have fell asleep and turned over in my sleep as when I awoke Lynda and I were huddled together we made love as we both woke with Kelly disurbing us with a mug of tea and some toast saying hay bitch get your ass up we got to get our hair done in an hour.

I left Lynda in bed I had just made her cum but I knew she was not happy with me I told her we need to talk as soon as this is over I quickly had a shower and joined Kelly and another woman with her she was introduced as Rayer she was Indian she looked very nice and my mind already started to wonder what was under the bright sari, it was not long before I found out, a taxi arrived at the end of the drive and Kelly shouted at me to get my ass moving the car drove off and the three of us ended up at a health club it seemed strange to me Rayer said its ok it where the hairdressers is among other things.

Kelly booked us in and we were told our sauna was ready and the masseur would be ready in 30 minutes so we all striped of and I saw Rayer in all her naked charm I noticed that was she had several rings through her pussy lips. we got in to the steam and all the time I was lusting after that lovely sex slit.

Kelly must have noticed me looking and said to Rayer go on tell her then Rayer got up and said you like them and ran her fingers up and down the sexy rings that lined her sex I just asked why? she said Kelly wanted me to its so I can only fuck her husband to be when she lets me.

My mind was racing with the image of this sexy young woman going down on Kelly in the Steam as she sat on my face I was soon snapped back to reality when the door opened and a woman walked in saying your masseuses are ready for you putting towels around us as we were taken to a curtained area. Three men came in and started to work there magic.

Then it was the hairdressers turn a hour and half later my hair was as set as it has ever been it was not until I got back to Kelly's I realised that I had forget all about Lynda and Mell but when I got back to Kelly's house to find the two of them on a sofa chatting like they were old friends I think they had been exchanging story's about me as I walked in and they both turned to me and said how many this I think was a reference to different party's we had been to while we had been together.

they both helped me into my dress and both having fun by teasing me with there versions of my life it was then I had to open my mouth and put my foot in it by saying I had you last night and left you squirming and did the same to you this morning and I left you both, putting my shoes on I walked out the room.

The wedding went well but all the time Mell and Lynda were arm in arm. I was running around for Kelly during the reception and Mell and Lynda seemed to be getting closer and closer holding hands and kissing every time I looked in there direction and at one point I was sure that Mell had her hand up Lynda's dress.

I had enough I found Rayer and said I want you she knew what I meant because she grabbed my hand and pulled me off into a room that all the presents where the bed was clear thank god I threw her across it like a rag doll not giving her a chance to say no I had her dress up over her waist and my mouth was at her dark love slit within seconds the flimsy material of her thong was transparent and I could see each of the golden rings that lined her sweet wet pussy.

What did i do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)