Detail

Detail

(Enter At Your Own Risk)

Chapter 1 by Darious Darious

(You may skip this if you desire to, just explaining in depth what this story will be like and why.)

WARNING: In this story I will be trying something new for me at least.

Here I will not be doing a few things:

• Explaining a characters thoughts or feelings.

• Using standard paragraph story telling writing format. (Continue)

• Explaining past information via narrator.

• Having narrator exposition of any kind.

• Using titles for every chapter, but maybe arcs or large groupings of chapters. (Individual chapter titles are replaced with a numerical system: continue down)

Things I will be doing:

• Going into detail about anything and everything so long as a character directly interacts with it in someway.

• Following every moment of a characters lives day after day week after week, month after month, year after year.

• Writing in such a way that is simply stating what is happening, in a kind of historical manner. As this amount of information does not lend itself well with a story telling format.

• Summarizing redundant information of previous days in detail though this is optional and won't always be employed.

• Writing this in a First person-Third Person format (Again no thoughts) That follows many characters but jumps around to their perspectives so long as they are in the same space.

• Multi-Perspective that can create a separate thread or jump to a new perspective that isnt in the immediate vicinity of the one currently following.

• Character sheets, as to view various stats, regarding character dimensions, level of being, various power scaled elements, character traits and appearance. (Also there will be a daily log for characters to keep up with all the energy or bodily functions such as sleep and eating a character may need to partake in and the affects of these or the lack there of.)

Character sheets will appeaer only after a day with a character and will have more and more details filled in as more of said information is revealed via character interactions. (Unless of course there is a choice that rely's on such information, though if I'm any good I'll slowly leak this information before hand.)

The Numerical System:

• The numerical system for chapters will show which character or characters that are the main ones that we are following at the time.

• Will show how much time has passed from one chapter to the next or the time placement of one.

• Will potentially show the number of options or choices that can be made for a given chapter. (Though choice isnt common in all parts of the story equally.)

• There will be unique placements not involving just time for the particular chapter to differentiate it from another yet also connect it to the same group of choices or threads that share a common ancestry.

(This is for organization purposes for me, so that I keep track how much time has passed and better manage multiple choices and character perspective jumps in conjunction with timelines crossing over.)

This isnt designed to be appealing to read, more like a historical documentation or diary of all events that happens relative to a set of characters perspectives.


I am doing this for a few reasons:

• I do not wish to waste someone's time in any way shape or form.

• I want to go into as much detail as possible, as the level of detail that I went into creating the reality demands such.

• I wish to have my stories increase Thought, not appeal to emotions or a certain demographic of people or perspectives and conepts as I feel that would only limit the amount of detail I could honestly go into.

• And finally, I want this to feel real. I don't know if this will achieve that or if such is possible to achieve, nor do I think it will be good, most definitely not by the standards of good accepted by traditional writing, which I can accept.

What to look forward to:

Not knowing who spoke because I will not say who spoke unless it is an interruption of some kind. (One may need to consider who could have said what, or their just taking turns or I give a facial, descriptive or movement cue to suggest it.)

People behaving in certain ways minutely or visibly yet never knowing exactly why until they either say what themselves or events either in their minds or the outside world make it clear.

• Repetition, potentially as people sometimes have routines they follow every morning or day with occasional variations.

• Large amounts of time sometimes without any physical action, sexuality, and or intense happenings. So the mundane. (I will try to offset this with some interesting elements to the environment or character interactions. Though I am still learning.)

• Numbers. Tons and tons of numbers potentially. Especially inlarge scale battles involving many characters and perspectives to shift throughout and several new battle grounds to explain.

• A potential character self insert that builds its character based off your choices. (Work in progress/ambitious goal)

• Characters that can be considered unrelateable, as they may appear to be vastly more infallible than the best of humans.

• Tons of things to remember, however no worries. I will always give miniature refresher hints or foreshadowing of various events, so that there isn't as much confusion.

• A lot of descriptions of how something looks, what it looks like in conjunction with another object. Dimensions, porportions, minute details, distance, angle etc.

Writing Format:

• Paragraphs: Many times lots of separation of large amounts of information or things happening in quick succession to and around another as to make it more digestible. (This may also help with realism and atmosphere.)

Bold Words: Words or concepts that are important, representing something crucial to the characters or interactions.

Italicized Words: A character communicating with another sentient being that exist in another dimensional plane or frequency. (This can be in the mind or elsewhere.)

• Definitions: Can be found in character sheets if a bold word directly or indirectly applys to the character in question.

Ex. - The Rule: *Description* explained at the end of character sheet, as to connect to the character trait stated in the sheet, of the person living by such a code.


*(MORE MAY BE ADDED TO THIS)*

*(WILL BEGIN UPLOADING SOON)*

*(WRITER GUIDE: DETAIL, NOTHING ELSE OF THIS WRITING FORMAT IS REQUIRED)*

🔞 Candy.AI 🔥 AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹️

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)