TEACHER'S PET

Introduction

Chapter 1 by Holly14695 Holly14695

My first story in CHYOA, “Holly’s Life Changes Forever” does not appear to be attracting any responses, although there have been quite a few kind enough to say they like it. Perhaps it is me being impatient or maybe my subject matter does not appeal. Whatever, I love to write and I write to live so I am going to plunge into a second story and hope some of the female contributors here will add to my stories.

A little about me first and what I seek. I am a 23 year old lesbian living in the UK and (blush) I am extremely submissive by nature although I must confess that most of it is in fantasy! I infinitely prefer to write with other females/lesbians – I confess to not feeling comfortable writing with men. I like my writing to be interactive. I get easily bored if the writing is all mine – after all, isn’t the excitement of waiting for responses why we write here and not in erotic story collections?

But enough of the boring stuff! I hope you enjoy my second story and the ladies out there want to write with me.

THE CHARACTERS

Cassidy Perry: 18 years old and, as the story begins, is starting her first day at Downsway College. She is stunning looking with light auburn hair and beautiful features. Everyone who meets her is awestruck by her 38C-26-37 figure, except Cassidy herself. The breasts which mesmerise everyone else embarrass her. She hates how people stare at her and constantly crosses her arms over her chest to hide them. Sexually, she is inexperienced. Once or twice in the past, boys have kissed her but they always want to grope her boobs which she hates. More recently, she has felt more attracted to other girls and, for reasons she cannot define, those who have a dominant attitude and appearance. She allows herself to fantasise about such girls but, that is as far as her sexual experience has gone.

Danielle Desouza: 34 year old teacher at Downsway College who is also the designated personal tutor for Cassidy Perry and five others. A raven haired beauty with an enviable figure whose family originate from Portugal, but Danielle was born in the UK and has lived there all her life. Since a gang of youths attempted, unsuccessfully, to her when she was 14, Danielle has been a lesbian. Although she has to be careful, she secretly preys on those of her students who she feels would succumb to her advances and permit her an outlet for her dominant interests and there are more than a few who are quite willing to do so!

Although I would like to reserve writing for Cassidy for myself, I am quite happy for anyone to write as Danielle or any other characters they might wish to introduce. Minor speech/actions for Cassidy to preserve continuity are fine.

**********

Cassidy's first day begins.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)