My Submissive Sister

My Submissive Sister

You dom your own sister

Chapter 1 by Mordredaggrfall Mordredaggrfall

Third person until Emma/you arrive at Sarah's house.

The photo was of Emma, but it came from Elena's number. That wasn't the only weird thing to come from the same number 'Emma has a crush on you' the message said, that had followed the photo. Sarah was confused, but calmed quickly, thinking over the times Emma acted off.

She did have a crush, but why did Elena tell her, and how did she know? Emma wasn't very open, nor was she very strong in social skills. Emma still wouldn't have her sister, the same one that left Emma with just Sarah as a friend, tell Sarah.

'Is it really you Elena?' she asked, unsure about what is going on. She was meant to meet Emma in ten minutes.

'Yeah. Emma is on her way, but I think you should know that, given you are about to spend a lot of time, alone' Elena replied.

Sarah kept looking back at the photo 'Thank you. I feel like I should help you, too. You did help me, afterall.'

'Helped you?'

'Yeah, I was wondering why Emma was acting weird whenever we were alone. Emma is taking me to help her get some things to dominate you.' Sarah said. She felt herself getting wet from that photo.

'If she tries, I can make her confess her love to you and we could share her. What if she succeeds?'

'I'll do what I am good at. Hiding like my kind do every night. Good thing you know what I am, just...don't give her hints.' Sarah said. She was not human, but a Vampire. Elena knows this because she is Sarah's personal blood donator.

'I have an idea of how to make Emma submit. Just act like you never seen this photo before.' she said.

'Easy.' Sarah answered. Acting was her strong suit, as it was pretty much needed to keep people from looking too far into her history. Sarah was wetter, seeing the photo again. She shared Emma's crush, but it was on Emma herself. She looked at the time and judged she had five minutes left.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)