Losing It All

Smutty tales of stripping, embarrassment , and all that other good stuff.

Chapter 1 by hambo hambo

A series of smutty fantasy stories involving important and powerful people who end up in strange, embarrassing (and hopefully sexy) situations that often leave them naked and humiliated.

Read about haughty knights who get taken down a few pegs when their quests don't go as planned, merchants who make bad business decisions, and wizards who don't quite manage to cast their spells just right. The one thing they have in common? Each one of them will end up... Losing It All.

Others are welcome to contribute. I'm always happy to get comments and suggestions too. Tell me what you like, and what you want to see.


Update 12:

Happy 3 year anniversary!

I've slowed down recently, but I'm hoping to pick things back up and eventually get back to writing more chapters on here. Thank you everyone who's ever read or liked my story!


Update 11:

Happy 2 year anniversary!

Thank you to everyone who's ever read, liked, commented, or posted a chapter to Losing It All.

I hope you're still enjoying it.


Update 10:

More than 1 million views (and probably only a few tens-of-thousands are my own! :p)!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for checking out my story and continuing to read, comment, like, or otherwise support it. You're the reason I keep writing. Thank you! I hope you'll stick around and keep coming back.


Update 9:

The first of what I hope will be many endings has been completed! Thank you to everyone who has been reading the story. I hope you'll keep following it.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 8:

Today marks the one year anniversary of 'Losing It All' and I'd like to thank everyone who's read and supported over the last year. Thank you everyone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 7:

'Losing It All' now has over 600 chapters and more than half a million views! Thank you everyone! There's no way we could have done this without your ongoing support.

As always, if there's a certain path or character you'd like me to focus on, please feel free to make suggestions in the comments or send me a message. Others are also welcome and encouraged to write and submit their own chapters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 6:

'Losing It All' has been favorited by more than 200 people! Thank you everyone for your continued support!

If there's a certain path or character you'd like me to focus on, please feel free to make suggestions in the comments or send me a message. I also welcome and encourage others to write and submit their own chapters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 5:

'Losing It All' has been Highlighted as a notable story on the front page! Thank you everyone for your continued support!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 4:

We've passed several more milestones thanks to your ongoing support. The story is now over 100 chapters deep, has more than 400 chapters written, over 1500 likes, 270,000 views, and its been favorited over 150 times!

Thank you everyone for your ongoing support, and a special thank you to Absentedmindedspirit, Onlysorta, TeratonArm, and everyone else who has written chapters and posted comments!

I hope you'll all keep reading, commenting and posting!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 3:

1000 likes and more than 150,000 views! Thank you everyone for your support! I never expected this kind off interest in my writing and I hope you'll continue to enjoy it as more chapters are added.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 2 - Electric Boogaloo:

This story is now 50 chapters deep! This is a personal milestone for me, I never really thought I would get this far. Hopefully you like it.

Let me know what you think, and tell me if there's a certain path you'd like me to expand, or an idea you want to read about. I always appreciate feedback.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 1:

This story has now been favorited 100 times! Thank you everyone for all of your support!

Who shall endure an embarassing adventure?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)