Airport Fun

Airport Fun

The pleasure of meeting in person during a long distance relationship

Chapter 1 by ID1211 ID1211

My girlfriend and I were in a long distance relationship. This meant we only saw each other every 4-6 weeks. This also meant a lot of phone sex and some self pleasure. Sure that was nice, but “in the flesh” was still the best.

On this day I arrived early at the airport to pick her up. I parked myself at the bar and ordered a drink. As I sipped on my drink I reminisced about her last visit, he supple breasts in my hands, her erect nipples in my mouth and my hard cock in her wet pussy. Of course this just made the anticipation worse, but what else can you do? After what felt like an eternity I finally saw the “at gate” signal on the flight board. I finished my drink and adjusted my hard on before standing up.

I watched her coming down the ramp. She was dressed in a long skirt with a tight waist that helped accentuate her ample breasts. The light from the windows seemed to focus on her like a spotlight, her hair just seemed to glow. Her shoulder length auburn hair bounced as walked confidently down the hallway. I knew that her high heels were making her ass rock rhythmicly, something the guys behind her were appreciating. She passed an older gentleman who was admiring her bouncing breasts and then sweet ass as she by. “Poor guy” I thought, “that ass is all mine.”

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)