Innocence shattered

Innocence shattered

A shy college virgins awakening

Chapter 1 by drust drust

Today was the last day before classes start tomorrow and you were feeling quite nervous. You were all alone in your dorm room curled up under the covers keeping nice and toasty. You hated how small the bed was though it was pretty comfy. Your half of the room had your bed, dresser, mini fridge, and computer desk with your gaming setup.

You were a bit of a nerd, and loved playing games. You really enjoyed playing any game that was competitive. You always enjoyed beating the boys and hearing them go from upset to being beaten by a girl to trying to woo you in a single breath. Sure some of them could be dicks just because you were a girl, but those were even more fun to beat.

Stretching out you decide you should at least take a shower and get dressed. You were 21 now and couldn't lay around in bed all day. Getting out of bed you were thankful that your roommate Kiera had already left for the day. The two of you had become fast friends, but she was much more outgoing than you and could sometimes wear you out with her bubbly energy.

Sadly your dorm room didn't have it's own bathroom, you had to share one with the entire floor. Walking into the bathroom you are glad to see that there are no other girls here right now. You still weren't used to showering where others could see you and you could see them. You undress getting under one of the shower heads, the hot water relaxing you, and start soaping up. You take a nice long shower feeling the nervousness melt away.

Getting out of the shower you dry yourself off and stand in front of the mirror putting on your makeup. Checking yourself out in the mirror you think of just how much you would like to change about yourself. You were by no means hot, but you had a cute face with an infectious smile. Your breasts were only a b-cup though they looked good on your small 5'1 frame. Your best asset was your nice firm butt, though the rest of your body carried just a little extra weight.

Heading back to your dorm room your phone vibrates. Looking at it you see it's a text message from John. He has been you best friend since middle school. The two of you dated for a little while in high school, but it wasn't long lived.

Check the text? Play a game? Or get out and meet some people?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)