7 friends share more than a cabin

Choose one of 8 viewpoints

Chapter 1 by Fierbali111 Fierbali111

The characters

Mark: The buff, boastful and overconfident blond footballer dating Ashely.

Ashely: The blond bombshell, good looks, big tits, and a superiority complex making her an ideal match to her boyfriend Mark, that is except for her compulsion to flirt.

Anthony: A rather low key guy with a slim build short black hair and average looks. Fairly shy he had a past close history with Michelle that died out and now looks to her as his lost crush.

Michelle: shoulder length haired brunette and one of ashely friends. She's had a rough past and keeps to herself, hasn't dated much since her encounter with Anthony.

Molly: A wanna be Ashly with smaller breasts and short blond hair. Currently single after her recent breakup with ryan. She has a short temper and often gets in fights over boys.

Jade: A free spirited cynic who is everyone's pot dealer. With long black hair and pale skin she used to be part of the goth crowd untill her last year of highschool. She's had only short term flings as the guys claim she's never into them and changes interests quickly.

Ryan: Marks closest friend. Wanted to be dating Ashely but was left with Molly and after 3 months broke up when he was fed up of her pettyness. has a nack for dirt bikes and swimming more than football. Since his first year in residence at uni he's had some time to explore and is starting to question his sexuality.

Whos eyes do you see through?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)