Steve's New Bride 'Emma'

Steve's New Bride 'Emma'

The wedding is done, but who did Steve marry?

Chapter 1 by Emma Emma

Steve couldn't believe his luck. He had only known Emma for a year now and today he was getting marred to her. She was beautiful, only eighteen years old, with long flowing brown hair and a body to die for. She was every red blooded mans dream, a glittering prize.

As they both stood at the church alter together his mind couldn't help wondering what sexual things he could do to his young bride tonight. After the wedding ceremony she was his to own and do with as he sees fit. Obviously he had had sex with Emma before today. He had been the one that had broken her in, but that was just straight tender love making. The type of sex that you expect from an inexperienced young girl like Emma. Not at all the kinky sex that he wanted to have with her, he wanted 'rough-sex' with her too.

Up until now Emma had enjoyed having sex with Steve; it didn't make her feel dirty or degraded and she had felt quite relaxed about Steve being her lover and showing her the way. Steve hadn't asked Emma to suck his cock, so she hadn't even tasted sperm yet and he hadn't fucked her up the ass, but all that was going to change tonight. He wondered to himself, as Emma recited her wedding vows.

"I will love honour and obey you" and "All that I am, I give to you"

"Too fucking right" He thought to himself.

When he gets her home to their new house he was going to 'run' up the stairs with her. He was unsure if he would manage that! and would probably fuck her first on the stairs or in the hallway.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)