The Sim

Whatever you like

Chapter 1 by justsomeguy42 justsomeguy42

Disclaimer. I'm extremely into anal and free use so my stories will practically always involve them as well as rough/abusive sex , humiliation and demeaning of women, if that's not your cup of tea, give this story a pass.

So I caved in, after hearing everyone gush about the VR Sim that just got released, I decided to finally give the thing a go. I made my way to the nearest Sim Center, paid the fee, climbed into one of the chambers, plugged myself in and got to see what all the fuss was about.

At first nothing really happened, but soon my senses started to fade, I stopped being able to see, smell, hear or feel anything. My whole world was reduced to just an emptiness, until eventually a voice broke the silence and a new reality rushed into existence.

"Hey, User, can you hear me?"

Even as the words were said, colors and sensation flooded back. I found myself in a small, plain office, sitting across a desk from a pretty brunette dressed very corporately, no frills at all on her.

"Hi, I'm Simone, can you hear me?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah I can."

"Good, that's great User. Listen, before we get started, do you want me to call you something else maybe? Getting called User all the time tends to bring people out of the experience"

"Uhm, OK, how about James Jacobs?"

She chuckles, "Huh, I had you pegged as a John Smith kinda guy. Anywho, is this your first time trying out the service?"

"Yeah, everyone keeps raving about it so I thought I'd give it a go. Hey are you like a customer service rep or something? I thought these were meant to be private."

"Oh it absolutely is, and no, I sure ain't, I'm 100% virtual intelligence. Just clever coding in here," she says pointing at her head. "OK so let me explain how this works, you just tell me what kinda experience you want, and the system builds a realistic virtual world that caters to whatever you're into and you get to play in there. Want a Space Opera? Westworld? Underhive or Megacity? Trucker simulator? Anything goes if you can imagine it. So, what'll it be James?"

Despite the fact she isn't a real person; I still involuntarily swallow and nervously ask, "What about sexual fantasies?"

Simone gives me a sly smile, "Like I said, anything goes James"

What kind of World do you want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)